How you guys got together pt.1

shout out to @2000syue for voting , THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!  

                                                                                ~(Flashback)~

Your POV

I was just chilling in my room  when then I was snapped out of my thoughts from a buzzing noise coming from my phone.

    Iwabae 💖: Hey y/n I was wondering if you would want t go to the garden with me at noon?

Y/n: Hey Iwa, I would love to, see you then 

Iwabae 💖: Okay see you then

I close my pone and think to myself, did he just ask me on a date? I start to feel my face burn up and I shake my head 'He doesn't like you that way y/n' I was then shaken out of my thoughts when I then felt bf/n shake me. I turn around a see a smirk for on their face. "What are you smirking at?"  Bf/n then says, "So you and your boyfriend are going on a date huh." I look at bf/n then run past them as I feel  my face heat up. I then slam my door closed and slide down the door. I think to myself 'I should probably get ready it is 11:00. 

Iwabee's POV

I don't feel like writing that texting scene a gain but just know that Iwabee has your contact saved as "Crush🥰"

I then smile at my phone before I start to get ready to hang out with y/n. after I got ready I head to their house. When I get there I see y/n open the door, I am so tuned I don't realize that I am staring until y/n says, "Iwabee hello you there?" I  then laugh and apologize then we head on our way. We then start to walk around the village and then out of nowhere y/n stops. I look at them and I see that they are staring at a necklace, I then procced to ask them, " do you want that?" She then looks at me and says, "No not really it just caught my eye." I then say okay but, I know that she was lying. We then get to the garden and it was the most beautiful thing I have seen and I could tell that y/n thought the same thing. After a while of looking around we then go to the park and relax under a tree we found. Then I stand up and say, "Y-y-y/n I have something to ask y-you, Now this is a yes or no question ,and you totally don't have to answer me right now or even say yes but w-w-will you do me t-the honor of being my...."

Your POV

Iwabee was about to tell me something when Boruto and bf/n walk up, "Hey Iwabee and y/n how are you guys?" I was about to reply when then all of a sudden I feel a pair of arms pull me in. I turn around and see Iwabee looking me in the eyes, "Y/n will you give me a chance and become my girlfriend?" I look at him for a couple of seconds then I feel happy tears srat to for in my eyes and I say more like kinda yell at him and say, "YES" he looks at me then pulls me into a tight hug and says thank you so much. Then he moves me from his embrace and tells me to turn around, I do as he says then I feel something wrap around my neck, I look down and see it was the necklace I saw in the store. I then smile and give him another hug. I then look to my right and see that Boruto and bf/n looking at us and bf/n is losing their shit while Boruto is trying to calm them down.

A/n

Hey everyone I know this chapter sucks but whatever um thanks to everyone who read this and didn't think it was complete trash 

I will be updating once or twice every week 

That is all have a good day or night