Chapter Fourteen

Word Count-2498

AARON'S POV

Later that day during lunch the two other schools arrive. Jacob, Cadence, and Veronica are all sitting at the Hufflepuff table, laughing our heads off because Jacob has stuck two forks into his mouth and it looks like he has silver fangs. He looks absolutely ridiculous. We all have tears in our eyes.

"Jacob you look freaking hilarious." I tell him chuckling.

"That's the whole point bloody idiot." He tells me, taking the forks out of his mouth.

"When are the other schools getting here?" Veronica asks.

"I don't know. Soon." I tell her. Then suddenly the doors of the Great Hall opens and in comes the students of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. They are all wearing lavender colored dresses. Wisps of light smoke trail the floor where they walk. Butterflies float around each one of their heads. They all look quite graceful actually. I glance at Jacob to see a butterfly has landed on his nose. He stares dumbfound at it. A smile spreads across his face. The insect ruffles it's wings but stays put. He's holding his breath and I can tell he won't be able to hold it for much longer. Just as he inhales the butterfly dissolves into a wisp of bright pink smoke. His nose scrunches up.

"You're so adorable." I tell him, wrapping my arm around his waist and pulling him closer to me. My eyes gaze over all the Beauxbatons students to see some of them staring at Jacob. Like he's there for them to look at. I scowl and they all look away quickly.

"That's what I thought." I mumble.

"What?" Jacob asks.

"Oh there was some other students staring at you and since your mine I needed to show them that you are mine." I tell him, glaring at the students who keep staring at us.

"Thank you Aaron." He says, his face flushing red. He leans up and gives me a kiss on the nose. I smile at him.

"The cutest." I mumble. The Hogwarts students are staring at the new comers like they are the most beautiful people. I stare at Jacob who's already staring at me. My cheeks flush red as his eyes gaze into mine. This boy is mine. He is my Hufflepuff. Jacob is my Hufflepuff. I never would have thought that anyone like him would ever end up lik-loving me. The widest smile appears on my face at that thought.

"Hm, what are you smiling so much about?" Jacob asks me. I lean down and press my lips against his ear.

"You're my Hufflepuff." I whisper in his ear. I lean back to see him smile. It's one of the widest smiles I've ever seen on his face, ever.

"You look so beautiful." I tell him, smiling. His cheeks flush an even deeper red.

"Awwwww, that's so cute!" Cadence says. Both our heads snap towards the sound to see her and Veronica staring at us.

"It's so cute to watch them." Cadence says leaning over to Veronica.

"Especially since they think no ones watching them." Veronica tells Cadence.

"Especially ." Cadence says, a grin appearing across her face. Suddenly the Great Halls doors slam open again and the Durmstrang Institute barge in. Smoke immediately blows in and now I can't see anything. I hold onto Jacob tighter and our hands intertwine together. The smoke dissipates to reveal the most handsome men I have ever seen. My jaw literally drops. They have on what looks to be armor. I've covers everything but there arms and head. As they walk though the room, they spin rods of fire. The entire stick is burning in flames. All of them at the same time throw their sticks of flame into the air and as they land back into their hands, they extinguish with a satisfying sizzle. I gaze at all of them to see if anyone is staring at Jacob. None of them are...but one of them is staring at me. He winks at me and that's when I hear a low growl come from my left, which is where Jacob is sitting.  He wraps his arms around my waist again and continues to stare at the guy. He doesn't look away from me. I grab Jacob's chin and turn my head towards him, bringing our lips together for a quick kiss. As we pull away, I slide my palm off of his chin, leaving my fingertips grazing his skin. I see Jacob shiver. A smirk appears on my face as I mouth "I'm taken" to the boy from the other school. I see his face shrivel in disgust before he quickly looks away.