Return

Sokka was ecstatic! Tomorrow Suki is coming home! He decided to go to sleep early so the morning would come sooner.

When his alarm went off Sokka shot out of bed and got dressed. He and Katara were driving to school that day (with him at the wheel obviously). He got out of the car and they sat out front waiting for their friends on the bus. As Suki came off Sokka ran up and kissed her. When he let go and broke away he said "I missed you so much!"

"Me too"

After school, they all hung out at Aang's. Appa really seemed to like Suki. ( Reference to Appa's Lost Days) At first, Momo (Aang's cat) didn't seem to like Sokka but eventually, Momo warmed up to him. Sokka and Suki sat across the floor, Aand and Katara snuggled on the couch. Toph sat on the arm farthest from them and would gag even though she was blind. And Zuko and Mai sat close to each other on a bench. They talked about school, family, etc.

Sokka and Suki stayed up texting. Over the weekend they went to the Jasmine Dragon, practiced baseball, and danced around Suki's basement. Sokka was glad to have her back because she wasn't just a girlfriend she was a best friend. He could just mess around with her, not just normal relationship stuff.

A/N: So, I changed when Suki came home because I can (It's November in their time). Sorry this is so short I started another fic and wasn't planning on updating today but if I don't update everyday I'll fall out of line and not update for weeks. Peace!