Blasting

*Mai's POV*

I blasted music in my ears, trying to ignore my feelings. Why do I have to feel? I've avoided it until now. Boys are difficult, I mean like just let relationships be simple! I mean I still loved Zuko but I had gone on a few dates with Kei Lo but did I feel the same for him that I felt for Zuko? Did Zuko deserve my love after what he did? If I were in his position wouldn't I do the same? I wanted to make up with Zuko and let Kei Lo die in a ditch but I couldn't seem to. That's when she got a call from Suki. They weren't very close but somehow they had each other's numbers. Mai answered. "Um hey, Suki."

"Good Afternoon Mai!"

"So whatcha doing?"

"I'm hanging out with Sokka and Zuko." It sounded like the phone was being passed.

"Hey," Zuko said in his scratchy yet very attractive voice. (*Barfs*)

"So,"

"I want to get back together."

"So do I."

"That's great!"

"But, we can't."

"Why?"

Mai herself didn't know, "I'm not sure!"

"Well, that doesn't make sense!"

"I'm well awhere!"

"Kei Lo?"

"Kei Lo,"

"Do you like him?"

"Maybe,"

"Well, I love you!"

"I love you too Zuko, but love isn't easy."

"Well then."

"Time, that's what I need."

"I'll wait forever."

(So at this point I should probably address the fact that I don't know how to write them getting back together but I will try.)

After an entire four weeks of blasting music in my ears, contemplating, and writing sad poems/music (Nobody could know about the later) I decided to get back together with Zuko. I was contemplating playing a boombox outside his window like guys did in the movies. And I decided on doing it. Azula informed me that their parents would be at their uncle's house until midnight so at eight-thirty I headed over. Azula told me that she was also inviting what she called the "Get Mai and Zuko back together" crew, which consisted of her, Ty Lee, Suki, and Sokka. I was mortified as she stood outside of the window. At eight-forty I got the message from Azula: Go! I could vaguely see Zuko and the "crew" in the window. So I blasted the boombox like a total idiot. I was cringing but Zuko seemed rather happy. Azula let me in as I turned off the boombox of doom. Zuko ran down the stairs and kissed me. 

"Okay enough with the oogies!" Sokka called down. (I had to add oogies to my Grammarly dictionary) Suki stuck her tongue out at him. We went downstairs and watched a rom-com. For five minutes, then we watched the best rom-com ever, Catching Fire.

A/N: There Maiko is re-official! Peace! Love y'all!