that one friday in long island- ralph macchio

it was a Friday afternoon in Long Island, New York. you are walking down the street with y/b/n (your best friend's name). you recently went to the movie theatre and saw Karate Kid with y/b/n, and you fell in love with the main character Daniel LaRusso. actually, more like the actor Ralph Macchio. the movie was so good that you both decided to see it a few more times after that. as you were walking, y/b/n whispers, "hey, y/n (your name), I think that's the Ralph Macchio boy you like from Karate Kid!" she points to a boy who was walking towards you both with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. you immediately get butterflies in your stomach. what should I say? you think to yourself. after a few quick seconds, you decide to tell him how much you like the movie. he starts to get closer to you and you approach him and say, "excuse me, are you Ralph Macchio from Karate Kid?" he answers, "yes I am!" you are filled with excitement because you are talking to your celebrity crush who you never thought you would meet. you tell him how much you loved the movie, and he was very happy to hear such great feedback on it. you two chit chat for a few minutes until he says that he has to go. when he walks away, you have the largest smile on your face. oh my gosh, I just talked to the Ralph Macchio, you think to yourself happily.

I thought this imagine was really cute! what do you guys think?
-vhsbrandis_