the unexpected date- blane mcdonagh

for- @avar0129
  Monday morning. you had just arrived at school
with your best friend Andie Walsh. you two have been friends for many years, and tell each other everything. Andie even works at the same record store that you do. as you were walking down the hall, your crush (and Andie's crush) Blane McDonagh walks by. he's popular, unlike you and Andie, so you both have a feeling that he will never go for one of you. well, you both were wrong.
  you and Andie were walking on the left side of the hallway, and Blane and his friends were walking on the right. he then starts to walk towards you. "y/n, don't freak out or anything, but I think Blane wants to talk to you," Andie whispers. Blane then appears in front of you. "hey y/n, hey Andie," he says. you both were so confused. "how do you know our names?" Andie asks. he smiles and shakes his head. "we have a few classes together, right?" he asks. you and Andie both laugh and blush with embarrassment. "oh, right," you say. all three of you chat for a little until Blane asks if he could speak to you in private. you both walk away from Andie. "y/n, would you be interested in going on a date with me sometime?" he asks. your eyes widen. "really? of course I would!" you say excitedly. Blane replies with, "great! I'll see you around." you are so happy and confused right now. what am I going to tell Andie? you think to yourself.
  you make your way back to Andie. she asks, "what did he want to talk to you about?" you had a loss for words. should you tell her, or should you keep it a secret? "well, Blane asked me out on a date..." you say. you could already tell that she was a little upset. "really? I'm so happy for you!" Andie says. you know for a fact that she's trying to cover up the fact that she's upset about it. "Andie, I know you're upset. don't hide it from me. I'm sorry," you say. Andie replies, "I mean, I'm a little upset, but you're my best friend, y/n. how could I not be happy!" you smile. as you walk to class, Andie talks about what you should wear on the date with Blane. she was a little upset at first, but now, you could tell she's feeling much better.

I really like how this imagine came out! who's your favorite character from pretty in pink? mine is Duckie :)
-vhsbrandis_