the day on the set of running on empty- river phoenix

you were on the set of Running On Empty with your best friend Martha Plimpton. she was playing Lorna Phillips in the movie. as you were walking the set with her, a tall, very attractive boy who looked to be about seventeen approached you two. he started talking to Martha, and then she introduced him to you. "y/n, this is River Phoenix. he plays Danny Pope along with me in the movie." you say hello and he replies with, "hello, y/n. it's great to meet you." he seems really sweet and kind. him and Martha start talking about some upcoming scenes that they had to shoot together that day. as they were talking, you found yourself staring at River the whole time. you found his long, dark blonde hair and dark blue eyes very attractive, and you found his voice very soothing. after they talked about some scenes, Martha brought you into the conversation. she said, "my friend y/n here wanted to come visit me today here on set." he replied with, "that was very nice of her. why don't I show her around?" you got butterflies in your stomach. you said, "that sounds great!" Martha said goodbye to the two of you and River started walking you around the set. he asked you questions about your life and what you did for fun. he seemed like someone who you would like to be friends with. after a long walk around the set, he asks, "y/n, would you want to go on a date with me sometime?" you replied with, "of course River!" this was the best day of your life. your new friend River Phoenix just asked you on a date. how can you be any happier? you both stare at each other for a little, your cheeks both a light pink. he smiles and says, "I'll see you around." you say goodbye and are off to find Martha.

I really like this imagine! sorry for not posting in a while :(
-vhsbrandis_