the fall weekend- jonathan brandis

for @samantha878899

it was finally the weekend. you and your friends were going to your local farm to go pumpkin picking. you soon find out that your crush Jonathan Brandis is going. "hey y/n!" your friend says, "you'll never guess who is going to the farm tomorrow too!" your stomach ties into a knot. "w-who?" you stutter. she replies, "Jonathan and all of his friends are going!" your heart stops. Jonathan has been your crush for years now. you never had the nerve to talk to him, since he was pretty popular among everyone at school. almost every girl had a crush on him, but he seemed to ignore their infatuations with him. you always wanted to talk to him, but you always got too nervous. maybe this was going to be your chance.
the next day-
you and your friends all got ready to go to the farm. you dressed comfy but casual- a flannel shirt, some jeans, and black boots. as you got ready, y/bff/n asks, "hey y/n, if you see Jonathan, do you think you are going to say something to him?" you haven't really thought about that. yeah sure, you wanted to talk to him, but you never really thought about what you would say if you did get the nerve to say something. you just shrug and continue getting ready. when you all pull up to the farm, you see a crowd of boys in front of the entrance. you take a closer look and see Jonathan with all of his friends. oh no, they are here already! you think to yourself. maybe I should say something. but what if I embarrass myself in front of him and all of his friends? that last question raced through your head. all of your friends started to get out of the car, but you sat there for a minute. "are you coming, y/n?" one of your friends asks. well, I guess I have to go, you think to yourself.
as you walk towards the entrance of the farm, you can hear Jonathan and his friends talking. they seem to be talking about someone that was passing by them. "hey Jonathan man," his friend starts, "why don't you go talk to y/n? she's over there." a deep red blush appears on your face. wait, does Jonathan like me? you think to yourself. this can't be real. you turn around and see Jonathan walking towards you. "hey y/n," he says. "can I talk to you for a second?" you are in awe. your long-time crush, Jonathan Brandis, is actually talking to you. you nod and step away from both groups of friends. "I know we don't really talk that much, but would you like to go out with me some time? I would really like to get to know you better." he says. you can't believe your ears. "sure, Jonathan! I would love to get to know you more too," you reply. he smiles and says, "great! I'll call you sometime. have fun with your friends!" you reply, "thanks, you too!" this is the best day ever!

I really like this imagine! I added a little fall twist to it to make it fit the fall season! sorry for not updating in a while :(
I'm going to start including a word count now! hope you guys enjoyed :)
-vhsbrandis _

word count- 572 words