Meet up (Chpt 1

Thinking
Deep demonic or booming voice
Regular speech

All the torture is over now, because he killed them...his family,and he never went to school or had talked to another person before.

He has trained all his life with different teachers but they died of old age or sickness. But the special thing about them is that they were quirkless...Just like him.

His favorite teacher was the old guy named Bang

He called him Grand Master Bang though.He also trained with Grandmaster Bang brother who taught him many many things.They were like the cool grandpas that you will get every 500 years. He was still alive but paralyzed from the waist down

He lives in the woods where he trained with his masters. He learned Ki but can't fly. And also gained a lot of muscle since he started training which was like a 4 years old. And 3 forms of Ki that he has perfected over the years.Even though he never went to school,He was taught by his masters and was homeschooled.
——————————//-/-/-/————
Y/n bio

His 3 forms will be showed later in the story.He has they ability to stop anyone from aging but it's not a quirk and it requires a lot of stamina and that's why his eyes are like this

He has they ability to stop anyone from aging but it's not a quirk and it requires a lot of stamina and that's why his eyes are like this

He is 17 years old, 6'4, and has a somewhat deep voice that sounds manly. He has a handmade house in a field in the forest. He is also very very socially awkward so he says things that he didn't know he wasn't supposed to say. Also likes drawing pictures of people he cares about on paper,watercolor or anything and is smart as "L", Light Yagami combined with Aizen.
————————————————————-
Y'n was walking in the forest feeding animals like birds seeds, Ducks some bread and a griffin some...Wait a griffin!

Before the griffin could grab him with its claws he rolled out the way to the side dodging the beast. It swooped up in the air higher than the trees and started to fly in a circle like a vulture.

About 20 sec later it flew down at very high speeds but enough for a human eye to see it. Y'n grabbed its beak and hand a firm grip on it so he swung it around and threw it into a thick tree. The griffins wing was injured so it couldn't fly anymore so it started to wimpier.