First day

After waking up to the annoying alarm clock, Y'n headed out to school but noticed that he was late so He ran to school but not at full speed so he could get there in time. On the way there, he stopped by to get some breakfast at a cafe nearby. 

After walking and losing his way of commonsense, he finally found his way in front of the door of class 2-A. He was very nervous indeed, all he was thinking about was if his classmates will like him, will he make any friends, will they despise him and not see him as a person or say that he has bad beliefs. What if-

"You may come in" That was the cue

He opened the door and walked to the front of the classroom while taking in deep breaths and ready to see the faces of his peers. As he took his last breath, he opened his eyes and started with his...Kinda good introduction.

"H-Hey my name is Y'n and a-all I hope for is t-that we all get along" He stuttered out. After everyone introduced themselves to him with the exception of Rumi, It was time for the last class: hero training.

Some were excited, and some didn't have any reaction whatsoever. But anyone could tell that Y'n was very nervous. He knew that there are some badass quirks out there. Some can be labeled as useless, heroic, villainous, and just labeled nothing at all. But he was...Quirkless, so you could say he's at a disadvantage here.

Timeskip

Everyone got their unique hero suits on but were waiting on someone else.

Y'n finally came out the tunnel amazing everyone in sight.

Despite being so young, Y/n had a lot of muscle on him and not a molecule of fat anywhere

Despite being so young, Y/n had a lot of muscle on him and not a molecule of fat anywhere. He was embarrassed you could say because all of these people were looking at him. They had to draw lots in a box. Everyone wrote their names and waited in line to randomly choose their opponent.

It was finally Y/n's turn and when he drew out his opponent, he was kinda surprised who his opponent was.

Edge-Shot

------------------------------------------------------

Everyone wanted to see what their new classmate has in store. They really wanted to see his quirk.

Gran-Torino: " Ok get in your corners!"

They got on their respectful sides of the platform and waited for the signal to start.

"GO!"

That was their cue, they stared at each other for a while but Edge-shot strikes first using one of his tactics, provoking. He wanted this person to be nervous and not have the will to fight and break his spirit. Surely this new boy heard about his win in the sports festival.

Y/n didn't know what his quirk was which gave him a disadvantage, But he wouldn't give up his chance to shine. This is the moment that he will show everyone what he could do, but besides that, he really just wanted to punch this wannabe ninja in the face for using a dirty trick such as this.

They both ran at each other exchanging moves but Y/n was surprised that he knew martial art such as this[your the blue haired]

They backed-up away from each other to get some breath. They analyzed each other inch by inch, making changes in their stances, weight, breath, and many more adjustments.

In the spectator seats, the class was in aw. They didn't really believe that someone could be on Ninja boy's level of combat until now. Gran-Torino was in more shock though and wondered who taught this boy how to fight like this. The class started to place their bets on who would win.

Many put theirs on Edge-Shot but only one person put theirs on the new kid.

You could feel the smoothness in each move and not one is wasted. That's until Y/n broke his defense. You could feel the power behind the punch and it looked like it hurt.

 You could feel the power behind the punch and it looked like it hurt

and he didn't stop there

But unexpectedly, Edge-shot wrapped his string around Y/n and threw him out of bounds