Training/Sports festival Pt1

To think that there was someone on a higher level than him, he would have to train harder. That loss made him feel like all that training with his masters were for nothing...So that means he will have to train harder, he might consider this a new rival.

He first started from the basics: meditation, calming his mind so he will be able to think through various situations. Strength training: He started to train his core, abdomen, and more of his legs because he needed to be light on his feet at all times, speed places an important role in fighting.

Now with his training schedule for the week, He started early.

(play song above)

500 superman pullups, 500 pushups, 300 sit-ups, and a 10km run for the rest of the week. sparing with Grandmaster Bang's brother which he still has yet to defeat. 1000 punches while staying in the same stance the whole time was one of his hardest goals.

Meditation and eat healthy things to build up his immune system but he's already immune to most poisons

Meditation and eat healthy things to build up his immune system but he's already immune to most poisons. He already learned the art of the spear but didn't master it so that was his last goal for the training of the sports festival. He needed more focus so he trained even harder.

 He needed more focus so he trained even harder

(end song)

At the end of the week, he took a longs night's rest. He also wondered why Rumi was absent yesterday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day has finally come before him and he long waited for his rematch with Kamihara Shin'ya. He really hated losing.

He was walking to school, nothing out of the ordinary. Once he made it to the gate he was very nervous again like he just lost all his confidence. He finally realized how many people he has to fight and outdo. Normal training alone wouldn't help. But before he realized it, he was falling down face first towards the concrete. 'Why was I even born?'

He thought that he was going to die here and now but luckily, someone had quick reflexes to catch him just in time.

Y/n:" T-Thanks for the save, h-how can I ever rep-"