Sports festival Pt4

Rumi vs Tensie- Rumi

Midnight vs Crust- Midnight

Best jeanist vs Mt.Lady- Best Jeanist

Now Y/n vs Edge-shot

That elbow strike is going to leave a bruise is what Y/n thought at that moment

That elbow strike is going to leave a bruise is what Y/n thought at that moment. Even with his UI activated he couldn't dodge the rapid strikes from his quirk, He could tell E-S was getting tired but he kept at it.

Y/n thinking:( No more holding back)

At that moment E-S went for a kick to Y/n's knee, he knew he fucked up.

You could feel the hits and how much pain he felt. You could see blood coming from inside his mask, his eyes bulging from his sockets.

But it wasn't long before he was on his feet again and Y/n was back to dodging.

People were getting uninterested in the fight seeing how these quirks were pretty dull. Y/n and E-S could hear the whispers and snickers about them which pretty much sets them off. They jumped away from each other creating some distance to catch some breath.

E-S:" Hey, I never got the name of your quirk or what it is, mid telling me? "

Y/n thinking:( Dammit I hate lying how am I supposed to come up with a quirk name on the spot! I don't even have a quirk for that matter! Is this what it feels like when you're being Interrogated, I wonder...Oh, I got it!)

Y/n:" I-Its called energy manipulation."

E-S:" Oh wow it must be really powerful...well in what way do you manipulate your energy?"

Y/n:" well I can create objects big and small to fight with, create a defense structure around my body, and also- Man I'm stupid why am I telling you this! You know what I forfeit."

E-S:" What You can't forfeit! We have to settle this the right way as adults should!"

But it was too late for him because Y/n was already walking out the ring. People 'BOOED' him and shamed him but he was unaffected, at least the match was exciting to him, He wasn't even at full power anyway.