Going to school?

Nezu was a.....nevermind that. Nezu was looking into some profiles at UA and how his 2nd-year students evolved from their first year at UA-high. He likes heroes and likes watching them grow up to be strong. He was looking for new applicants for UA but all the seats were already filled up.

But something caught his eye, He saw that there was a seat empty in Class 2-A. He decided that he will put flyers around the school so that someone can ask their loved one or friend who wants to be a hero, can come to try at UA but has to be of age. But he mostly put the flyers in class 2-A.

[Im making this up as I go lol}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumi woke up the next day in her apartment which was kinda messy not a dump, she took a shower and got ready to hop to UA again. She thought she was the first one there but she thought wrong.

She heard a cough and look to see...Shinya Kamihara.[Edge shot]

He was meditating because he has to get his body focused for the 2nd sports-festival that will be happening in one week. She has never seen him without his mask off and wondered if it was something about his past but decided not to be nosy about it. She looked down to see a flyer on her desk and started to read it.

The words were too small and there were a lot of them mostly talking about terms and policies. But the only thing that caught her eye was something about a free seat in this classroom and someone can apply to it for free if they complete an Entrance Exam but the exam will be a lot harder.

She didn't have any relatives so she really just stayed by herself. She just folded the piece of paper up and put it in her bra so it wouldn't drop out then went to sleep until the class starts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school was over they got out of their seats but another class was blocking the doorway.

???: "So this is class 2-A? I thought that they will be better than this!"

???: "Same they look kinda weak to me"

Class 2-B will still ramp on about how weak they are but someone through the crowd pushed through.

Rumi: "Hey I need to get somewhere so can you move out the way!"

Someone through 2-B pushed through as well blocking her path with three 2 other students.

???: "So does all of 2-a have to communicate with violence or just you?"

This was one of the strongest people in class 2-b...Shota Aizawa.

And his 2 other friends: Nemuri Kayama & Hizashi Yamada. 2 people with really great quirks.

After Hawks got them out the way, Rumi sprinted out of the school. While running she was thinking about the flyer that was on her desk and she made up her mind to ask Y/n if he wanted to apply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After she broke into his house like it's a normal thing to do and then put the paper on his bedroom door she went out from where she came in & then ran back to her apartment.

The next morning she got some clothes on

and went to the gym for a muscle work-out and some cardio but noticed someone familiar in the gym as well

—————/———-)——&:)—————
Y/n isn't the person that typically goes to a public gym, but he wanted to get in society and get to know it better.

He knew about how people use the terms hero's and villains, Allmight, and quirks.

But he thinks that there's more behind it.

He was doing some chin-ups on the bar. He did about 500 since he came here and noticed out the corner of his eye that someone was walking over to him...But he paid no mind to it.

He finally finished his sets and sat down to drink his smoothie after drying off with his towel.

After drinking the beverage, someone sat beside him to dry off as well. They said the common "wats up" but when he recognized the voice, he almost dropped the glass.

He quickly calmed down.

Y'n:"Hey Rumi-San w-what are y-you doing here?"

Rumi:" I'm just training for the Sports Festival at school that all."

Y'n:" Oh r-really...well I w-was about to head out..b-but someone left a paper on my d-door..was it you?"

Rumi almost flinched but hid it well. She wondered how he found out so quickly.

Rumi:" Yeh I was just wondering if you wanted to apply at school in my class if you want."

Y'n:" What s-school is it? "

Rumi:" UA!"

Y'n:" •••"

Rumi:" And there will be lots of fighting going on! "

Y'n:" I will think about it"

He dried off with his towel some more, grabbed his smoothie to drink the rest but unexpectedly•••Rumi leaned over fast and drunken down the rest of it with.The. Same. Straw.

He easily turned redder than a tomato and ran out the gym with his stuff towards home. Can you even imagine what he was thinking?

Rumi just stared off into the distance completely unaware of what she just did. She shrugged it off and hopped her way home.