Chapter 4: Moment

(Smarty's POV)

We walked around the convention for a few hours until we decided to get lunch. Galm was leaning his head on Tom's shoulder they were whispering to each other. They looked cute, and I hated it. I don't know why but I got extremely jealous after the first hour of them being together, I don't know why though maybe it's because I really want a relationship.. Or maybe it's because I like.. No.. That is not it.

"Smarty? You okay? Do you need anything?" Galm asks, I look up at him, he looks really worried. Does he actually care about me?

"No.. I'm fine.." I lie. Okay I'm not fine, but I can't tell him that.

"Are you sure?" He asks and reaches his hand across the table to take mine, that seems to calm me down, but I don't know why.

"Yea.. I'm.. Yes." I say not trusting anything else I say.

"Okay.." He says and pulls his hand away, I quickly follow his hand and grab it again. Our hands are now in the middle of the table, together.

"Just in case though.." I say he nods and grips my hand tighter. Tom doesn't seem bothered by this. I realized that Chilled keeps glaring at Galm and he will look down as if he's guilty of something.

"Wait.. I thought that Galm liked- Ow!" Ze gets cut off by Chilled jabbing him in the side.

"What?" I ask, I feel Galm try to slip his hand out of mine, I grip onto his tighter.

"Ze, Galm like Tom.. Tom likes Galm that's why they are together.." Chilled says.

"But last night.. Ow! Stop doing that!" Ze yells.

"Ze.. Finish what you were saying.." I say, Chilled glares at Ze and he keeps his mouth shut.

 "Oh come on!" I put my head down. I feel Galm's thumb move up and down on the back of my hand, it soothes me. I feel the table move slightly.

"I know just shut up.." I hear Chilled say.

"I am so confused.." I hear Sparklez say, oh yea he's still here..

"It's okay.." Tom says.

"But I want to understand.." Sparklez says.

"No.. You don't.." Tom says, Galm wont stop rubbing my hand, I look up at him and he's looking away. Is he doing it without thinking?

"Yes.. I do.." Sparklez says.

"Jordan please.. This will only make Galm more upset.." Tom says. Upset? Why is he upset? What did I do this time?

"You didn't do anything.." I hear Galm say. I look up at him confused.

"What?" I ask.

"You thought out loud.. You didn't do anything.." He repeats.

"Then why are you upset? You usually aren't upset unless I did something stupid.." I say.

"John it's nothing.." He says, I guess he realized he used my real name cause he looks away from me.

"Galm please.." I beg.

"Go ahead.. I know you're thinking it.. Just go.." Tom says.

"You really wanna know why I'm upset?" He asks looking up at me. Ze and Chilled get up and move as if Galm is going to run away.

"Yes!" I say.

"I'm not in love with Tom.. I'm in love with my best friend!" He says letting go of my hand and getting up.

"And he doesn't love me back.." He finishes then walks away.

"Galm!" I get up and try to go after him.

"Don't!" Chilled and Ze both grab me.

"Let him go.. He needs to cool off.." Chilled says.

(Galm's POV)

He ships me with someone else.. He will never love me.. I'm so stupid.. I'm so busy thinking I don't realize that I ran into someone until I fell back onto my butt.

"Sorry.. I wasn't looking where I was going.." I say.

"It's okay.." They help me up. I look up at them and they have blue hair.

"I'm Jenny.." She holds out her hand.

"I'm Anthony.." I take her hand and shake it.

"But you can call my Galm.." I say.

"Cute.." She says smiling.

"So.. You here alone?" She asks.

"No I came here with friends.. But I'm upset with one.. And I needed to calm down.." I say.

"I understand.. I have a brother that pisses me off so much.. He's so stupid.. But I love him.." She says.

"Too much stupid.." I say.

"I know right?! But we can't have a world without stupid.." She says.

"You're really cool.." I say.

"GALM?!" I hear John's voice.

"Wanna run away?" I ask, she smirks and nods, I grab her hand and we run off.