Chapter 5: What?!

(Galm's POV)

I walked around with Jenny for awhile. I get along with her so well, a few girls walked up to me and asked for an autograph, Jenny looked at me weird, I had to explain that I was a Youtuber and that people actually liked me, she smiled.

"My brother is a Youtuber.. I have no idea how he has fans.." She says, I laugh. Then my phone rings, I answer it and get told to go to somewhere so I start walking there, Jenny skipping behind me.

"We're going on an adventure!" She sings behind me.

"My friends are going to love you.." I say, this seems to make her happier.

"Really? Yay! New friends!!" She says. We finally get to where we were supposed to go.

"Galm what took you so long?!" Chilled asks.

"I got slowed down.. But it's okay.." I say.

"Slowed down by what?" Ze asks.

"I'm guessing the person with Blue hair right behind him.." Tom says.

"Hi!" She says.

"Guys.. This is Jenny.." I say and move aside so they can see her.

"Hi.." The guys say.

"I'm Tom.." He says.

"I'm Anthony.. But you can call me Chilled.." He says.

"I'm Steven but call me Ze.." He says. I realize Smarty isn't around.

"Where's?" I start to ask.

"On the phone.." Tom answers.

"I'm Jordan.. Call me CaptianSparklez or just Sparklez.." He says smiling.

"You all seem nice.." She says happily.

"All except Chilled.." Tom says smiling.

"Hey! Jerk.." Chilled sighs.

"Cute!" She says, I smile, I look around and see Smarty coming back, he's looking at his phone, I look back at the guys.

"Okay so Popcron said he would meet us near the Comic Store area of this place.." Smarty says walking up still looking at his phone.

"Smarty! Galm made a friend!" Ze says. Smarty looks up and at her and his eyes go wide.

"Johnny!" Jenny says.

"Jenny?!"  Smarty asks.

"What?" I ask.

"What are you doing here?!" Smarty asks.

"I come to conventions too.." Jenny says.

"Yea.. But why here?!" He asks.

"Cause I wanted to! Gosh you never like anything I do! Not even when we were little!" She says getting mad.

"Oh well I'm sorry for trying to protect you from strange people.." He says.

"I had to live with you.. It was too late.." She says. I laugh slightly.

"Really Galm?" He asks.

"What?" I ask, pretending I don't know what he was talking about.

"Whatever.. Jenny go home.." He says.

What?! No! You are not the boss of me!" She says.

"I'm older go!" He says.

"By five minutes! And I am not a teenager anymore, I make my own choices.." She says.

"Jenny.." He says.

"Galm.. Let's go.." She says and starts to drag me off.

"Oh so you're taking my best friend now?" He asks.

"Yes.." She says and we leave. Once we are away from them.

"You're his sister?!" I ask.

"Yea.." She says with a sad voice.

"Great.." I mumble.

"I know.. Most people hate me after they find out.. So it's okay if you do.." She says.

"No! It's not that.." I say and rub the back of my neck.

"Oh.." She says.

"I knew there was a reason I liked you.." I say.

"Which was?" She asks.

"Now that I look at it.. You act almost exactly like him.. And.. I'm.. Well in love with him.." I say, she stops and stares at me.

"Really? Him? Why?" She asks.

"I have no idea.." I say.

"That's cute though.." She says, I smile, I see her take her phone out and hold it up as to take a selfie.

"He's bisexual.." She says.

"Really? He doesn't seem like it.." I say.

"Oh no he is.. He's had like three boyfriends.. They all took advantage of him so he doesn't tell anyone anymore, and he hopes that he will never fall for another guy.." She says.

"I would never want to hurt him.." I say.

"Good.. Cause I would kill you.." She says, which makes me smile.

"I like him so much.. I wouldn't dream of hurting him.." I say.

"Cute.." She says and hits button on her phone then slides it into her pocket.

"So lets go adventure!" She says and pulls me along. This should be fun.

(Smarty's POV)

I'm walking around looking for my stupid sister and Galm, Popcron is with me now. My phone vibrates and I pull it out and look at the message, it's a video message from Jenny, I open it and watch it.

Video:

"He's bisexual.." Jenny says.

"Really? He doesn't seem like it.." Galm says.

"Oh no he is.. He's had like three boyfriends.. They all took advantage of him so he doesn't tell anyone anymore, and he hopes that he will never fall for another guy.." She says.

"I would never want to hurt him.." He says.

"Good.. Cause I would kill you.." She says.

"I like him so much.. I wouldn't dream of hurting him.." He says.

"Cute.." She says.

End of Video.

I then get a text from her.

I think you should go after him, he seems to really care about you..
~Jenny

"What was that?" Popcron asks.

"A video from my sister.." I say.

"Oh.." He says.

"Smarty?" He asks. I look up at him, I stopped walking.

"I need to.. Uh.. Go.." I say and run off looking for the place in the video.

*Brings out cookies and ice cream* I'm ending it there.. So.. Uh.. Have some food.. *Slowly walks away*