Chapter 7: Why?!

(Galm's POV)

He hasn't asnwered, it's been five minutes. He keeps looking up at me then back down. I decide it's time for me to get up and leave, disappear again, I start getting up but he grabs my arm, he sets his ice cream in it's cup and he takes mine out of my hand and he pulls me back down and to him.

"I-I.. Uhm.." He starts, he rolls his eyes and pulls me in kissing me softly. I kiss back melting into him.

"I couldn't form words.." He says after we pull away.

"What? Really?" I ask, he nods.

"So we're together now.." He says, I smile then finish my ice cream, he finishes his and we get up and walk around, holding hands.

"This is going to be so different.." I say.

"Totally.." He says.

A few hours pass by and we find the guys, they guess from our hands that we're together and well also from the fact that when they found us I was kissing Smarty's cheek. Tom spotted us and pointed it out. We walk around for a few more hours, we sign stuff for our fans, they ask about us and I let Smarty talk because I'll just end up blushing and stuttering.

"Cute!!" A girl says loudly.

"I told you they were perfect for each other.." Another girl says.

"Yea.. We are aren't we?" He asks.

"Maybe.." I say.

"Guys! We're going back to the hotel.. Come on!" Chilled yells.

"Bye girls.." We both say and then we follow Chilled.

"Rules! No sex.. None.. Nope.." Chilled says.

"Why? You fuck Ze all the time.." Smarty says, I hide my laugh and Chilled goes red.

"Smarty you weren't supposed to tell anyone!!!" Ze growls, which only makes me loose my shit and have a laughing fit.

"Ze!" Chilled yells.

"This is too awkward stop it!" Tom yells.

"Where's Jordan?" I ask.

"He uh.. He uh stayed behind to hang out with his friend.. He'll be back later.." Tom says with hurt in his voice.

"I'm sorry Tom.." I say, he nods and we get back to the hotel. I walk into my hotel room with Smarty following. I sit on the floor and look at the wall.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Wondering how today happened.." I say, he sits next to me.

"Well.. We realized we loved each other and we got together.." He says.

"I got that part but why? Why do you love me?" I ask.

"Cause you're always there for me, even when I piss you off.." He says.

"You piss me off a lot.." I say.

"And now I can just kiss you to calm you down.." He says smirking, making me blush.

"John.. We live so far away from each other.. You can't kiss me each time.." I say.

"But sometimes I can.." He says.

"Like now.." He says, I look at him and he kisses me softly, I kiss back, his arms go around my neck and I pull him closer, he ends up on my lap and I hold him close. I hear someone clear their throat and we pull away and look at the door, I go really red.

"Okay.. I know this is your room but.. Get a room! Okay anyways.. We are planning when we are going to play video games.. Come on.." Tom says, we get up and follow him, both of us blushing bright red.

"Did you catch them having sex?!" Chilled asks.

"No they were making out.." Tom says.

"We were not full on making out.. We were just kissing.." I say.

"Same thing.." Chilled says, I realize Ze is in his lap.

"So when should we play games?" Tom asks, looking over the convention list.

"Well we can start some tomorrow night.." Ze says.

"I like that idea.." Smarty says.

"That can work and then after our panel the next day we can come back and do some stuff.." Tom says.

"Yea!" Smarty says, I feel his hand grab mine.

"Well this was great.. I need to go talk to fans now.." Smarty says pulling me towards the door.

"You just want to go make out with him more.." Ze says.

"That too.. I need to do that too.." Smarty winks at me and I blush and push him out the door, once we are back into our hotel room I lay on my bed and get on my phone.

"Galm.." Smarty whines.

"Talk to the fans then I'll kiss you.." I say smirking.

"You suck!" He groans.

"That's your job.." I say smirking, I see his cheeks go red and he hides his face as he pulls out his laptop.

"Oh and if I find porn on there, I'm hurting you.." I smile, he goes red again and turns away from me.

"Stop it!" He growls. After an hour of Smarty replying to fans, I get bored and I sit up and look at him.

"Okay, I'm bored.. Come here.." I say, he smiles and climbs into my bed and kisses me softly, I kiss back then pull away, he whines and tries to follow but I hold him back slightly.

"Galm.." He whines.

"Smarty.." I mock.

"Don't be a dick.." He whines.

"Mehh" I say.

"Anthony.." He whines, the way he says my name makes me let him go and he kisses me again, I kiss back.

"You're really adorable.." I say once we pull away.

"Shut up.." He says, we kiss again, later we get ready for bed and we cuddle up next to each other and fall asleep.