Chapter 12: Summer Camping!

"okay, everyone, get on the bus in class order!" Iida yells trying to get class 1A to be organised. Izuku found it quite funny when the bus turned out to be completely different to what Iida had hoped and his organisation didn't work out but to not dampen his friends mood even more he tried not to laugh at it. Soon the bus was off and they were on their way to where their camp was taking place. Everyone was talking among themselves about many different topics but Bakugo notices Izuku staring out the bus window. He could hear him humming a small tune that made the hairs on his neck stand up.

"Hey Deku, was Bakugo always so explosive?" Asui asks.

"yep, when we were younger we were best friends!" Izuku says snapping to the conversation wearing a big smile.

"What happened, you don't look that close now." Uraraka asks.

"Bakugo got his quirk and I was determined to be quirkless." Izuku says.

"Bakugo, you stopped being his friend because he didn't get a quirk?" Kirishima asks.

"fuck off." Bakugo says looking out the window.

"But it's okay now, I have a quirk!" Izuku says.

"yeah, why didn't you get your quirk when you were younger?" Iida asks.

"Don't know," Izuku says "but the doctors think I got my quirk because of extreme stress."

"bullshit." Bakugo chimes. "if that was true your quirk would reflect your mothers or fathers."

"who knows, I don't remember what happened." Izuku says smiling. Bakugo stares at Izuku as he turns to listen to Uraraka who had started to talk once again. Bakugo knew Izuku was slowly getting his memory back, Aizawa had said so himself and he was right. A few parts of Izuku's personality were changing and he was becoming more unpredictable. Bakugo wanted to know what happened the year he went missing but knowing how Izuku acts when he gets unhinged was making him hope his memory from that year never comes back. Soon the bus stops and the students get off.

"finally, a break, where are the toilets!" Mineta yells jumping off the bus and looking around. Izuku jumps of the bus and immediately notices the small car waiting off to the side. He looks at it susspiciously.

"This isn't a rest stop." He hears one of his classmates say.

"no, this is where we part." Aizawa says.

"But were not at the camp area yet." Iida says.

"Sensei, why is there a car?" Izuku asks. Suddenly two ladies pop out with a young boy.

"We're the Wild Wild pussycats." they said together.

"The pussycats are helpers for this camp." Aizawa says with a small smile.

"we own this land from here to that mountain over there, the camp house is at the base of the mountain, you are to make it through this forest before lunch." Mandalay announces.

"What!"

"we should go back to the bus."

"we'll see you kids there!" The ground under the students moves and forces them into the forest. Out of nowhere a giant earth monster appears and attacks them. It throws a punch toward the group of students. Everyone jumps out the way, all except Izuku who stood still smiling as the beast's fist flew towards him.

"Deku-kun!" Uraraka yells when the beast hit the ground causing dirt to go flying blocking their view. Giggling could be heard after.

"I wonder if this thing has a core." Izuku phases through the beasts hand and climbs up to it head. "what will happen if i put you back into the ground." The beast and Izuku drop through the ground and disappear. After a few seconds Izuku pops back out from the ground.

"Where is the monster?" Iida asks.

"Underground." Izuku says happily. He suddenly turns around and starts heading towards the large mountain infront of them. The students didn't make it to the camp by lunch and missed it completely.

"good job making it here, since you missed lunch we will make dinner for you all but just this once, after this you all will have to cook your own dinner." after dinner the students went to the hot springs to have a bath. all of the boys were already in the bath when Izuku walked in. Scars littered his body and the others were very shocked.

"Wow man, where'd you get all of those?" Kirishima asks.

"The small ones i did myself, the others, I don't remember!" Izuku says happily.

"This is nice but the best part is over that wall." Mineta says looking at the wall that connected to the girls spring. all of the boys were watching Mineta. He was talking about something that had to do with the walls and everyone knew what he was planning on doing.

"you..." Kaminari says understanding Mineta's intentions.

"Mineta, stop this, what you're doing is demeaning for both yourself and the girls, its shameful behaviour." Iida says standing up, he starts to make his way over to Mineta. Izuku had yet to get into the water. He watches as Mineta reaches for a ball from his head while staring at the wall. Izuku went over to him before he had a chance to scale the wall. Izuku grabs Mineta's ankle as he started to make his way up the wall. He pulls Mineta down from the wall and he lands hard on his back.

"what the hell!" he yells at Izuku. Izuku smiles and shivers ran down Mineta's spine.

"If you try that again," Izuku starts. The smile fades from his lips "I might have to rip off your dick and shove it down your throat." Mineta's face becomes ghostly white at the threat. He immediately covers his precious part. Izuku lets him go and hops into the spring to have his bath.

"hey nerd," Bakugo speaks up. "Do you really not remember what happened two years ago?" the whole spring became deadly quiet at this question. They had all secretly wanted to know if Izuku's memory had returned or not. Izuku gives Bakugo a smile.

"Who knows, I've been having strange dreams lately." Izuku confesses. After their bath the students went to bed.

"hey Deku-kun, did Mineta try anything while we were in the bath?" Uraraka asks.

"He tried, failed and shouldn't try again, I've made him a promise so if he makes any of you girl uncomfortable again just tell me." Izuku says with a grin. "Good night Uraraka-san."

Izuku hops away and Uraraka manages to catch one of the other boys when they walked past.

"Todoroki-kun, Deku-kun just said that he made a promise to Mineta, what did he mean by that?" She asks.

"He told Mineta-kun that if he tried to do anything to you girls again he would, 'rip of his dick and shove it down his throat' it seemed to have stopped Mineta for now." Todoroki says. Todoroki says good night and leaves to go to bed, leaving Uraraka dumbfounded by the information he had just given her. Uraraka goes and tells the other girls what she had found out.