Chapter 14: The Truth of Two Year Ago.

Just a small warning, this chapter will have more swearing than normal because it is primarily centred with Bakugo but then again, if you're reading this you'll know what Bakugo is like.

The last thing Bakugo remembers is being in the forest fighting against Villains, So how the hell did he end up in a bar tied to a chair.
"oh, look, he's awake." Bakugo looks around the room full of different Villains and scowled.
"Izu-kun, let's play hide and seek again!" at the nickname Bakugo looked around for Izuku but couldn't see him.
"where the fuck is Deku!" he yells.

"Deku?" Shigaraki says confused until he realised the insulting reading of Izuku's name. "Oh, you call him that, that's terrible, I like it."

"he's playing hide and seek with Toga." Dabi responds.

"What the fuck do you villains want!" Bakugo asks, fuming with anger.

"Oh, nothing much, I watched the sports festival, I saw how everyone was booing you for going all out on a girl, calling you a villain." Shigaraki says twirling around on the bar stool. Dabi leaned against a wall with his arms crossed watching Bakugo.

"what about it fucktard?" Bakugo asks. He was already annoyed with everything that is happening. First they get kidnapped, second Izuku was also taken and he cannot see him but knows that bun-bitch is doing something to him, thirdly freakhands had to bring up the sports festival and get on Bakugo's nerves even more then he originally was.

"well, we agree with them, you'd make a wonderful villain, your quirk is amazingly strong and your explosive attitude, you were made to be a villain so, we brought you here to ask you to join the League of Villains." Shigaraki says spreading his arms in show of the bar. Bakugo glared at him. This was why he was kidnapped, to be recruited. Bakugo could feel the corners of his eye twitching in pure anger at the bunch of idiots that stood before him. He might be tied up with quirk suppression cuffs but he would still do as much damage as he can to these bastards without his quirk. "so, what's your answer?". Bakugo took a deep breath to answer but before he could the door infront of him that leads further into the building slams open and Izuku stumbles in. Bakugo immediately sees that he has suppression cuffs on his wrists but Bakugo also saw all of the small cuts and already forming bruises littered around the boys body. Izuku stumbles and falls onto his knees infront of the villains. Toga appears behind him.

"I found him!" she says. She squats down next to Izuku and smiles. "do you want to have another round Izu-kun?" Izuku quickly shook his head. "Awe, boo."

"Deku!" Bakugo yells. Izuku looks up and gives Bakugo a small smile before Toga takes him back through the door that they came out of announcing that they will be having another round of hide and seek. "How the fuck do you bastards know Deku, why did you kidnap him too?"

"how do we know him, we've known Izu-kun for a year." Dabi smirks as he watches Bakugo's eyes widen in shock.

"you...you're the ones that kidnapped him two years ago!" Bakugo yells.

"Master needed a test subject, it turns out the ones under four weren't working, their bodies weren't strong enough so he needed someone older but those with quirks already wouldn't work but then master found out that there is a kid with no quirk, a quirkless child old enough to go through the tests." Shigaraki says.

"you experimented on him."

"how do you think a quirkless boy got a quirk." Kurogiri says from behind the bar. He had been silently cleaning glasses while everyone was talking.

"you bastards, you did more than give him a quirk, you've broken his mind!" Bakugo hisses.

"his sanity didn't matter, whether he followed orders is what mattered to us but he never so, he is a failure." Shigaraki says. "but, that doesn't matter, do you have an answer?"

"Unlock these chains and you'll find out." Bakugo sneers.

"Dabi-kun, Izu-kun has passed out!" Toga yells out from the door behind Shigaraki. Dabi groans and leaves through the door before pulling an unconscious Izuku through the door and dropping him near the couches at the other side of the room. Bakugo stares at the state Izuku was in. There was even more cuts on his skin and blood was slowly coming from some of the wounds.

"Izuku was good entertainment when we first got him, he tried to escape any chance he got but after a while he gave up, we used him to test new Nomu that master wanted to be tested." Shigaraki starts.

"Yeah, and Izu-kun played with me, ah, I love seeing him covered in blood, the red really suits him." Toga says grinning crazily.

"He almost died a few times but master wanted him alive." Shigaraki comments.

"oh yeah, Toga and her games were a bit much for the boy and the Nomu tests." Dabi says sitting down in one of the couches. "didn't he become like a zombie after a few months, it almost looked like he was having fun with toga at one point."

"yeah!" Toga shouts bouncing on the spot. "he would play with me without complaining or asking me to stop."

"he was like that because he gave up." Kurogiri says.

"yeah, he didn't even try to leave so we didn't need to restrain his quirk but, some idiot left the TV on and he saw something that had to do with hero's and instinctively activated his quirk and escaped." Shigaraki says going mad at them all because he didn't know who left to TV on.

"We keep saying, it was you, you just don't like to be the one to take the blame but you're the one who left the TV on." Dabi says.

"Whatever." Shigaraki says annoyed. "master wasn't happy he got away."

"but then we see him when we attacked USJ and then on the TV during the UA sports festival." Kurogiri says.

"We wanted him back, he was fun to have around and to use to test the Nomu with." Shigaraki says smirking at Bakugo. Bakugo knew Shigaraki knows he doesn't like him, not one bit so what made the stupid bastard think he was going to join his band of villains.

"I'm never going to join your stupid little group, I'm going to be a hero!" Bakugo yells. He smirks at Shigaraki "and you're fucking stupid to think you had a chance to get me."

Hey Owlets,

Sorry for the wait, I just couldn't work out how to write this chapter and I think I will have the same problem with the next chapter but I will do my best. This chapter might not be the best because of my struggle. Thankyou for being patient, enjoy the chapter.