Chapter 13: The Villains are here!

The next day they started their training. Class 1B finally arrived to see a mess of students using their quirks. They all notice however one of the students was being spoken to by Aizawa and told to sit out of the exercises. Monoma makes his way over to the annoyed student.

"Oh, what's this, a class 1A student in trouble, having to sit out on training." Monoma starts teasing. Izuku looks up at the class 1B student who had a smug look on his face.

"oh, if it isn't 1B, do you want me to hurt you?" Izuku asks with a smile.

"n...no." Monoma replies

"then don't test me." Izuku continued to smile as Monoma was dragged away by a girl from 1B after she apologised to him for her classmates behaviour. Izuki had gotten into trouble because of his threat to Mineta last night but all of the girls thanked him this morning for stopping Mineta from peaking at them. After training the students cooked dinner. Izuku happily helped cut the vegetables next to Bakugo who was moving at a fast speed despite holding a knife.

"Be careful stupid nerd." Bakugo says as he quietly watched Izuku slowly cut up carrots.

"I'll be fine kacchan!" Izuku says happily. Later that night the test of courage was being set up. Izuku couldn't wait to participate in the test of courage.

"okay, draw lots to see who you're going to be paired with." Ragdoll announces holding out strips. Izuku ended up without a partner because of the odd number of students.

"Midoriya-kun, you can choose a pair and go as a three team." Mandalay tells him.

"kay!" Izuku turns around and smiles.

"Deku-kun, come with us." Uraraka asks.

"Okay." Izuku went over to Uraraka and her pair. soon the test of courage started. The pairs went through when they were told to. Izuku happily walked a little behind the two girls as they went through the test. Izuku ended up getting bored, there was nothing scary about this test of courage at all. Izuku ended up deviating from the path and made his way to a small cliff in the mountain. When he made it to the top of the small cliff he noticed the young boy that has been around Mandalay and Ragdoll.

"hello!" Izuku says happily. The young boy jumps up frightened by his sudden appearance.

"what do you want hero wannabe?" he asks.

"The test of courage was boring so I escaped." Izuku says sitting down next to where the little boy was standing.

"Go away." he says annoyed.

"Hm, No." Izuku says "this place has a nice view." The young boy sits down next to Izuku but shuffles away a little so they weren't right next to each other.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya, what's your name?" Izuku asks.

"...Kota." Kota replies quietly.

"Hey Kota, it seems you don't like hero's, why's that?" Izuku asks.

"it doesn't matter!" Kota says.

"I don't really like hero's either." Izuku says laying down onto the dirt.

"Why?" Kota asks, his interest piqued.

"two years ago I was kidnapped." Izuku says.

"Did hero's save you?" Kota asks.

"Nope, I somehow escaped myself, hero's had nothing to do with it." Izuku says. Izuku rolls over to look at Kota. "So I hated them, they didn't save me and now, I have no memory of two years ago."

"you lost your memory?"

"yep, I cannot remember anything from when I was Kidnapped to when I escaped, I then had to stay a full year in a hospital." Izuku explains. "It was so boring!" suddenly Izuku smelt something strange. He sits up and notices that the forest is partially covered in a strange mist.