Chapter 5(Edited)

Justin takes me to the pack doctor and sets me on the bed. He sits next to me on the chair and keeps my hand. Jesus he looks like shit. Stephen walks in with my family and he runs towards me keeps my other hand. I look at my sister and she looks really confused. Im not gonna be like'Hey did you know that your boyfriend of four years is my mate?' That just sounds fucking weird,so I pulled my hand from Stephen's grasp and i wince of the pain and soon after that darkness over takes me.

***************
'Beep...Beep...Beep.'

Fuck,can someone turn that irritating thing off its giving me a huge headache.

'Beep...Beep...Beep.'

For the love of Christ turn the damn thing off. I try and lift my left hand up and it doesn't budge. I try and lift my right hand and it's the same. I carefully open my eyes and the lights were bright,so I shut my eyes again. I groan and try and open my eyes again and see a set of brown eyes looking at me. My fighting intincts kick in and I punch the intruder fight on the mouth.

"Jesus fucking Christ.Shit,what the fuck Tam-tam?What you do that for?" I look up and see Justin holding his mouth and fuck he looks like shit. His got purple bags under his eyes like he hasn't slept for days. I hear more commotion next to me and I see Stephen in the same state as Justin and his keeping my hand. I pull my hand from his hand and see a glint of sadness but as quick as it came,it went away. Soon my sister and parents run into and run towards me and pull me into a group hug"Shit can't...breath." They all laugh and let go of me. I look at Justin and he looks like his about to cry"Awww,come here you big baby." He walks slowly towards me,he bends down and hugs me.

I pull away from him and keep him a few inches from me. I looked into his eyes and all I saw was love. His right hand cupped my cheek and I closed my eyes and leaned into his touched. I see that his leaning in to kiss me,so I lean in as well. Just before we could kiss we heard two people clear their throat. I look towards the door and see Justin's twin brother,Jayden and Hayden. I look back at Justin and see the irritated look on his face. I giggle and give him a quick peck on his nose and he smiled at me. His brothers walked towards and they both gave him a bro hug and all both of them looked at me with a sad look on their face and they walked towards me and both of them pulled me into a hugged. What the actual fuck is happening.
"Tammy,Justin told us what happened. The shit deserves to die."
"What are you guys talking about? How long have I been out?"

Dont forget to like and comment