Chapter 11(Edited)

"Im so sorry sis."
"No I'm sorry for taking your mate and making him mine. I really didnt mean to do that." I hit her playfully on her shoulder. "Oh nonsense you dont have to be sorry." Then i showed her my wedding ring and she gasps"No fucking way. Sis you got married." And then I hear a door slam open and closed and i see Stephen is no where to be found. "I'm guessing things haven't been going well since i left 10 months ago and i see that he looks like the walking dead." Everyone laughs and we walk off to the living room.

"So tell us whats it like in the Bahamas and who did you see?" My mom asked me I turned to my sister and smirked "Guess who i saw sis? Your so obsessed with him." I told my sister wiggling my eyebrows. "No fucking way you saw Christian Grey!!!"
"The one and only."
"Holy shit did you see that man's bode. His like sex on legs."
"His nothing compared to Massimo."

Everyone gasps and i gasped too. "How does everyone know massimo? I mean I know how me,sis,Justin,Jayden and hayden know him but how does mom and dad know him?"
"Lets just say that your father and i got a few tips from watching that movie." My mom giggled and blushed. "Jesus Christ mom i thought the twins had girls over cause of all the moaning. Now i know why." My sister smirked at my mom and dad. I faked gagged cause I didn't wanna know about my parents sex life.

"Fucking hell. Please keep that info for yourself Chloe. I don't wanna know and im sure my husband doesn't wanna know either." I turn and see Justin keeping his ears closed with his fingers.I pull his hands away from his ears and he tries to pull out of my grip. "No I do not want to know about my in-laws sex life.I think i need to bleach my ears after hearing that." Everyone bursts out laughing.

When I pulled away he pulled me in for a passionate kiss and i pulled him closed to deepen the kiss. "Get a room for Goddess sake!!" All of them shout at the same time and I pulled away from Justin and laughed.

Dont forget to like and comment