Chapter 15(Edited)

"Then its settled child. In the next three days everything will change and youll be happy together." She said and smiles at me. "Thanks Moon Goddess." I smile at her. "Bye child,until we meet again in the future." She turns around and walks away from me. I close my eyes and open them again and see everyone. "The fuck y'all crying for. Who died?"

I ask everyone and they all look at me with shocked faces. Justin rushes over to me and pulls me into a tight hug. "Jesus Christ. You almost gave me a heart attack. Don't you ever do that again." He says with tears in his eyes. "My Goddess,how long was i out exactly?" I ask no one in particular. I look at everyone and my eyes stop at Stephen. Dang he looks like shit. "A few hours babe. The doctors even pronounced you died."

The actual fuck. I face palm myself and look at everyone."Y'all need new doctors and no I didn't die." I smile at everyone and they all look confused. "I was having a nice conversation with the Moon Goddess." Everyone's eyes went wide open as if something was wrong. My mom was the first to speak. "You did what now?" I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I spoke to to Moon Goddess. She told me I had to choose between my mate and my protector." And that's when I got everyone's attention. Especially Stephen and Justin's attention.

Dont forget to like and comment