Chapter 6(Edited)

I look at Justin with my eyebrow raised"A whole year." And he looked really sad. No it can't be.
"Ha sike,You've been out for a whole two days and your all healed up,so we can finally go to the Bahamas and have as many children as we want tam tam." Justin told me laughing. I heard a chair scrap across the floor and fall and person lunge at Justin and it was Stephen,but before he could the twins grabbed his arms and Justin had an angry look on his face,that's when everything came crashing down. I remembered everything that happened. The rejection,me trying to commit suicide.

Justin looked at me and saw the sad look on my face and he put the puzzle pieces together. Everyone else was confused as to what was happeneing at the moment. Justin turned his attention back to Stephen. "You son of a bitch! I'm going to fucking kill you with my bare fucking hands." The twins let go of Stephen and took hold of their little brother. "Let me the fuck go,so i can kill this shit face."
I look at Justin, then at Stephen."Get out." I whispered and everyone looked at me. "I said get out. Stephen get the fuck out before i snap your neck." I looked at him and he was really sad but I don't fucking care anymore. My sister looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows at me. "Tammy what's the meaning of all of this? You can't just chase my fiancè out."

And that's when i snapped. "Get out. Both of you. Right now!!" My sister looked shocked and then sad. She grabbed Stephen's hand and dragged him away from me cause he didn't wanna leave. They left and I sunk into the hospital bed. I just wanted the world to swallow me whole."Why didn't you just leave me to die Justin.Why?" I whisper and i looked at him with tears in my eyes. He looked destroyed, like someone just ripped his heart out. "No don't you dare say that again. We need you. Most of all I need you." He stepped towards me and took my face in both of his hands and brought them close to his face and kissed me. This kiss showed alot of emotions,love,lust,passion,sadness,and I kissed him back,then I heard the door open. "Get your filthy hands off of my mate."

Stephen shouted at Justin but Justin didn't care. He continued to kiss me and I continued to kiss him. I felt him being ripped from me and I saw that he was about about to beat Justin "Stop." He didn't hear me. "I said stop Stephen.Just fucking stop!!" My sister looked at me with a sad expression on her face and started to cry. "Jesus fuck...stop crying. Dont Worry Chloe,he rejected me so his all yours." I get up from the bed and walked to Justin. I pulled him from Stephen and said, "lets go to the Bahamas." Justin had the biggest smile on his face and pulled me into another passionate kiss. I pull back and looked at everyone and they all had confused looks on their faces. I face palmed myself. Jesus how dumb can they get(Insert eyeroll). "Stephen is my mate and he rejected me,so me and Justin are going to the Bahamas together as girlfriend and boyfriend. See everyone in a year's time."

And with that me and Justin walked out the hospital and to my house and started packing. Apparently he packed already yesterday and was just waiting for me to wake up from my medical induced coma. I packed alot of sunny clothing and my sandals and flip-flops. I walked to my vanity and grabbed my make-up bag,threw it at Justin and he put it in my suitcase. I walked to my bathroom and grabbed my face cloth and toothbrush. I walked back it the room and put it in my suitcase. I zipped it closed and Justin grabbed ahold of it and walked out my room. I followed behind him,but before I left I turned i faced my room one last time"I'll be back in a year's time. Adiós,my beautiful red room. I'll miss you."

Dont forget to like and comment