part one - New school, same thing

8-16-2020)
*incert alarm sound here*
"ugh..." I groaned out as I woke up feeling groggy, slowly slumping out of bed the first thing I did was walk to my bathroom for a quick morning shower, having to dip and dodging towers of boxes from just moving in woke me up a little. Once I got there I slipped out of my clothes and got in before turning the water on. The cold burst of cold water on my back jolted me awake. After I got out and dried off I headed back to my room, stumbling over more boxes. Getting to my room I put on a light blue shirt then my favorite, plain dark gray jacket, along with my navy blue jeans and black shoes.
I was more awake to where I felt excited and nervous because I remembered that this was my first day to college after graduating high school. After I riffled though an open box labeled "OPEN FIRST, IMPORTANT SHI FOR THE FIRST DAY" in big, bold letters. I picked up my phone from my night stand and looked at the time, seeing that it was 6:42 and my class started at 7am I felt panic go though body. "Shit!-" I yelled out as I shoved my things in my bag and ran out the door, knocking a tower of boxes down as I ram.
As I ran out of my door I thought to myself "I regret picking the early morning class". After probably the longest and hardest run of my life I was able to make it with only  few minutes to spare. The room was already had a few other students, sitting about the dimly lit room. After catching my breath I took a seat near the middle of the room which I thought was the best place to sit.
*a few minutes later*
The teacher walked in as I was doodling in my notebook and introduced himself, "Hello there, I am Mr. Henderson,"
"Hello Mr. Henderson" Everyone said in sync in a semi groggy voice.
I looked up just in time do him to scan the room before locking on me, "well, it looks like we have a... unexpected guest on our campus. Can you introduce yourself?" He asked.
I looked around for an moment thinking he was talking about another person around me, when I realized he was in fact talking about me I let out a deep sigh before standing up and pulling down my hood to show my face.
"I'm Victor Stevens, my friends call me Vic tho." I said with an awkward smile.
I saw everyone's jaw nearly hit the floor after getting a good look at me, and after a second or two every single person yelled in sinc. "YOU'RE A HUMAN!?!?"
The next thing I know I'm swarmed by nearly everyone in the room, they were all over me asking questions, wanting to get to know more about me.
I barely had time to process what I was seeing, there were so many different colors flashing in my face and way to many voices talking over each other to understand anything being said.
"HEY CLASS IS STILL A THING, SIT DOWN!" The teacher yelled in a booming voice, making everyone be quiet and sit down near me went on with only slight murmur coming from everyone. After registering what just happened I finally got a good look at everyone now that they were looking at me, a lot of normal and brightly colored fur was all around me, tails wagging making a little drumming coming from all over. I felt my cheeks get flushed with red as I realized I'm in a school full of furries.
I sat back down now keeping my head down and eyes locked on the floor as I felt all eyes on me, I'm in a school full of furries... this is going to be a fun few years.

(Hello!! I'm back with better writing, a better story planned, and a whole lot more ideas for what to do, I'm going to be rewriting the whole story to make it more clear and more interesting. I'm mainly doing this because Vic living alone in high school was very unrealistic. Anywho, I'm open for putting your characters into my story, all you need to do it dm me the details and if you have a picture that would help me with describing them, a quick rundown of there personally, and what major there going for. Anywho, I'm happy to be back and I hope you all enjoy the changes I make!!! <~w~>)