Chapter 5 Something to be heard

(8-17-2020)

I woke up to Vicki nuzzled into my chest, I blushed at this and looked around to see if I could get away without waking her up. "Why am I here? When did she do this? How can I get out of here?" so many questions were going through my head as I lay there with her head on my chest. But it ended soon because Vicki started to wake up. "Hm.," she said, rolling away from me and stretching out.

I quickly got out of her bedroom and into the kitchen blushing at what happened. She strolled into the kitchen walking a little wobbly to what I think was the pantry and pulled out a box of cereal. She made herself a bowl then looked at me. "You want a bowl?" she asked.

"N-no thank you I-i'm good." I kept my back facing Vicki and my mind was racing "why did she do that!?" I asked myself.

"Hey, are you ok?" she opened a drawer and it made a loud rattle sound, then she stepped towards me with a spoon in hand.

I stood there still blushing "Y-yeah why you ask?"

She grabbed my shoulder and spun me around, "you sure because you look like a tomato right now." She said in a snarky tone.

I pulled away and turned back around, "I-i don't know what y-your talking about." I reached for my bag and jacket before she grabbed me again and turned me back around.

"Come on I see you blushing what's with... w-was it um... me cuddling you?" she looked at me with the 'I'll keep messing with you until you tell me' face.

"I- ... yeah..." I looked away blushing more

"...that's cute," she said looking shyly

I realized what she said and stumbled back "o-oh um t-thanks?"

"Oh um s-shoot sorry!" she stepped to me.

"No, no i-it's fine." I rubbed the back of my neck

"O-ok..." she started to play with her hair looking at the ground

I looked at her "heh..." in my mind seeing her play with her hair being shy was adorable to me.

"W-what!" she said embaerressted

"Oh nothing... y-your just cu-" I stopped myself from saying that

She looked at me and tipped her head "mh? What was that?"

I shook my head "n-nothing..."

I could tell she wanted to push but she didn't thank God "ok..."

I looked at the time and it's 7:31 "um shouldn't we get to school?"

She looked at the time "oh shoot you're right!" she grabbed my arm "let's go then!"

She dragged me out to her car "wait I need my things!"

She let go "sorry about that." she chuckles

I went back in and grabbed my jacket and backpack then ran out making sure I locked her door "ok let's go!" I got in her car and she drove off to school

*a drive later*

We got to school and Vicki parked in the front, it's 7:57 so we were close to being late but we got there on time, and to my luck the furry that "wanted to talk" was right in front of the school with his group of friends.

"Oh no..." I ducked down in her car so he wouldn't see me.

She looked at me confused "what's wrong?"

I pointed out the fact that that furry was there "that..."

She looked to where I pointed and then she saw "oh... it's Durk"