Ghost?

3:00 A.M.

Jennie was in her room trying to sleep. But something was very very wrong. She could feel someone was standing behind her. She wanted to look back but was too afraid of the situation. However, she controlled her fear and looked back just to see a shadow. She was about to scream but then she noticed it was rosé who was searching something in her room.

"WTF ROSIE!!!!! WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!" Jennie almost screamed.

"I'm searching for your mobile." Rosé replied.

"Why?"

"Because jisoo unnie wanted to play video games in your mobile."

"What happened to jisoo unnie's mobile?"

"Her mobile is dead because she played a lot."

"You almost gave me a mini heart attack. I thought a ghost was standing beside me." Jennie shoot a dead glare to rosé.

"A GHOST?!!!" Rosé laughed.

"Don't laugh you stupid." Jennie said coldly.

"Ghost doesn’t exist." Rosé again laughed.

"Did you heard something, rosie?" Jennie said.

"What?" Rosé blinked.

"ROSIE SOMEONE IS STANDING BESIDE YOU!!! HE OR SHE HAS NO HEAD" Jennie screamed.

Rosé immediately ran to jennie's lap and hugged her tightly. She started crying.

"Wtf....are you crying? Really rosie?" Jennie laughed so hard.

"That ghost will kill me." Rosé cried still sitting on jennie's lap.

"I was kidding, baby. There’s no one." Jennie again laughed.

Rosé looked back and found no-one. She looked at jennie. "Why did you lie to me?"

"GHOST DOESN’T EXIST. YOU SAID IT, BABY." Jennie smirked. "Now leave my lap. You're so heavy." Jennie said coldly.

Rosé's face turned to red because of embarrassment.

[A/N : POOR ROSIE....]

.............