Letter - 2

Jennie's POV

I was thinking of replying to rosie's letter. She's so sweet. I don’t know why but nowadays I'm too confuse about my feelings for her. It has been a month since she gave me the letter. Should I reply it? I have to write first and then I'll decide whether I'll give it to her or not. I took a paper and a pen and started writing whatever came to my mind.

Dear Rosie,

In your letter, you said I'm the most precious person for you. I wanna ask do you really feel that? Maybe I'm not that much good enough for you. You said, my smile can make your days better. But you know what?!!!! Only your appearance makes me smile. You said, you like yourself better when you're with me. But the fact is, I like myself even more when I'm with you. You make me feel precious.
You love spending time with me, so do I. You don’t know how to write a perfect letter, right? The letter you wrote for me was the first perfect letter I've ever got. And last line, you don’t believe in love but you love me. For me, I never believed in love until I met you. So, WILL YOU BE MY GIRL?

- Jennie

I went to rosie's room and put the letter on her desk.

//At morning//

I was sleeping peacefully. But suddenly I felt a soft hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw rosie was sitting in front of me.

"Good morning, rosie." I mumbled.

"Good morning, wifey." She smiled.

"You need something?" I asked and sat up on the bed.

"I read your letter. And now I just wanna be your girl." She winked.

"Then be my girl." I smiled showing my gummy smile.

A morning can't be more better and more special than this.

............