Family

"Theon... come on! They'll absolutely love you!" Y/N is currently dragging her brother to get into the guild of Fairy Tail. 

"I have no magic... I don't belong to a guild..."

"But you're my brother, and they will like you very much... do you know how heavy you are? Come on!" Y/N opens the door to Fairy Tail guild.

"Y/N! You're back!"

"Oh! Hey, guys! Everyone! Even Sting, Rogue, Yukino, Orga, Rufus, Lector and Frosch..."

"We come to see you! Dropping your stuffs and so on..." Sting comes closer and sniffs on you.

Laxus got up and punch the Sabertooth master, sending him flying with his fist; "Who's the guy?"

"Oh! Laxy is jealous..."

The others shake their head to Y/N, telling her not to tease Laxus because he's apparently in a bad mood.

"Is he your boyfriend? I don't think you have it in you... you never care about your appearance... I mean, when I told you about the dark guild, you quickly put mud all over your face... no hesitation... how do you get a guy? Two guys, actually... so weird... I mean, you used to beat up the boys around you... I always thought, you'd spend your life in loneliness because guys are scared of you..."

"RUDE!"

"You did change though, wearing pretty dresses... so weird to see..."

"I'm the goddess, see? The Fairy Goddess or The Goddess of Sabertooth... I'm 19 now... not a child anymore... I have to keep up the appearance..."

"HAHAHAHA... the goddess, you? It's just so hard to imagine... you're more like a barbarian..."

"This kid!" Y/N strangle Theon with both arms; and stops once she realised everybody's eyes are on them; "OH! Everyone... this is my little brother, Theon! He wants to join the guild! He doesn't do magic... but he's smart, smarter than me..."

Theon nods; "It has to be fair in the family, right? She got the brawn, and I got the brain..." he added. 

"You do realise that you're not actually siblings, right? She must have told you..." Laxus asked after hearing Theon's statement.

"Still one family! We grew up together, as siblings... as brother and sister... and nothing is going to ever, ever, change that... we're family no matter what! It doesn't matter if her father is Acnologia and her mother is Lady Errith... who cares? All I know is she's my sister and our parents have always been Yakob and Mary..." Theon exclaimed and turned to Y/N; "you've been living here for the past seven years?"

"I moved to Sabertooth for three years... doesn't matter... I'm back here... Oh! Mira, one beef burger for Theon, please! Thank you!"

"Coming right up!"

"Hold it... I like your cooking... I prefer your cooking..." he begs like a little child; "pleaseeee... and do the magic trick while you're cooking! I love it! Yes? Yes?" Theon clings onto your arms. 

"Fine, fine... I'll cook for you, every single day..."

"Sis... why are those three looking at you like that?" Theon stands in front of you. He's barricading you from Laxus, Sting and Rogue whose eyes have darkened. "Are they dragon slayers? It's almost mating season, isn't it? I read it on the book your mother left you, Lady Errith..."

"WHAT?" his words are enough to stop the three dragon slayers. They're back to normal. The urge is not here anymore; they're focusing on Theon.

"Yeah... it's here... hold on..." Theon went through the large box that belongs to Y/N, and took out everything until he gets to the book. He quickly searched for the page that explains dragon mating season.