Next Thing

Y/N and I finally arrived at the house, and because of the war, our garden is ruin, just like our house. The building is flatten, on the ground; and our plants are all falling, coming out of the soil and it's just a disappointing view.

"Laxy! Look!" she exclaimed as she put together her magic, fixing our garden, putting them back together. The flowers grow back, just like the fruits and the vegetables. It was her idea to produce our own. She got the free time during her recovery time, that she tends them one by one. She didn't actually use magic to grow them.

"I guess I have to do the house then..." I put my arm around her shoulder and kisses her temple.

"I could help with the house... the kitchen, especially... since I'm going to make that chocolate cake..."

"You don't have to do it now..."

"A promise is a promise, Laxy..." she embraces me tightly; "I was so worried that if I used my dark magic, it would consume me... I did it anyway because I needed to win against that God Serena guy... and then I was worried that I could never turn back into a human... and you know... when I was back... I couldn't think of anything... I just want to go home and spend time with you..."

"I understand..." I squeeze her into my arms; "I too want to spend my time with you... what do you think we start with the rubbles and our stuffs?"

"Yup! That'll do!"

The two of us started cleaning the house. There are rubbles everywhere and we just have to start with that. That's the only way we could build our house back.

"Need a hand?"

"Theon!"

"Yes! Thank you!"

***

"EIGHT LAYERS CHOCOLATE COMING!" hours later, Y/N brings out some chocolate cake, her specialty, and puts them on the table. She makes them using magic, so she doesn't actually need a full kitchen to make everything. "It's a sight to see! I miss this... I feel like it has been a long time..." she said with a smile on her face. 

"Well... it has been a while since lots of us are together..."

"And then now there's Gray and Juvia too..." 

The usual customers: the Raijinshu, Lyon, Sting, Rogue, Yukino, Minerva, Orga, Rufus, Gajeel, Levy, Lily, Theon, the trimens, and Jenny are here. In addition, there's the inseparable Gray and Juvia; Erza and Wendy who loves sweet and Carla. The others are currently recovering or doing their own things, whatever they're doing.

"Why did you visit Y/N and Laxus?" Gray asked Lyon.

"Hm... I was on the way to Blue Pegasus and found Y/N at the market... she invited me to come in, and I'm hooked on her cooking... I would marry her just for her cooking... everyday!"

"HEYYY!"

"You got too many fan boy, Y/N... I wonder if this is mating season again?" Minerva, who is much kinder now, is also a close friend. She's a much better and kinder person. She lost her way, but Sabertooth accepts her for who she is. She's home now.

"Hahaha... I am marked though..."

"Love, Y/N, is a funny thing..."

"Is it now, Minerva? Are you, by any chance... hm... in love with someone?"

"Wh-what?" the princess of Sabertooth blush; "It was just what people said..."

"Right! Hm... thanks for coming and helping us!"

"Our guilds are fine... our cities are not as damaged as Magnolia..."

"So... this is the famous eight layers chocolate..." Erza is drooling, not touching the cake yet. It's a tube shape chocolate cake, the outer of the chocolate cake is chocolate, but inside, there's a wafer, brownies, marshmallow, caramel, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream. The eight layer is the hot chocolate top.