Home

Y/N and I finished unpacking in our house in Magnolia. We got this house because in the back of our mind, we knew that Fairy Tail will be back and that Magnolia is our home. The members of Fairy Tail are currently working together building our guild back, as for me, I'm going to with Y/N to Porlyusica for check up and to make sure that Y/N is ready to fight. I don't want anything happen to her, so I have 1000% sure that she's fully healed.

"You're okay... just like last month and two months ago... everything is perfectly normal... Laxus still doesn't let you work?" she asks Y/N and looks at me, knowing that I did ask her to lay off the job and mission. 

"Hmhm... he's being overprotective..." that she's right, I'm overly protective. I mean, it took two months for Y/N to fully recovered, but on a tough mission three months after that, she started coughing blood and when we check, she was bleeding internally. It took two months more for recovery, but the medical advisor told us to take it easy, and that she should rest more, to avoid getting hurt. That's seven months passed. Finally, three months ago, Lady Porlyusica told us that Y/N is totally healed and 100% recovered. It was me that was scared, I don't want anything to happen to her and I told her to stay out of work in the past three months. 

"Do you drink the medicine every day? Just like I told you?"

"Yes... and I eat plenty of objects other than food, so that my magic could go back like normal..."

"Any appearance of the dark magic or the blue mark?"

"Nothing like that..." 

"I see... you're good to go... I promise, there won't be any more internal bleeding... you're perfectly fine..."

"Thank you, Lady Porlyusica!" Y/N hugs the pink haired lady; " What do you say, Laxus?" she turned to ask me.

"HM... okay... fine... you're back on our missions!"

"YES! I'm ready for anything! Thank you Lady Porlyusica!" Y/N said again.

"Did you two ever fight before?" Lady Porlyusica asked. She never sees us argue, doesn't mean that it doesn't happen though.

"Uh... we had a huge fight about me staying home... then a fight about opening the restaurant too... but we managed... what is it, Lady Porlyusica?"

"It's just... I don't think you would just listen to Laxus without a fight, and the other way around..."

"Hahaha... you're right about that! But I lost, plus it was also a suggestion from you... so I lost... and  he lost on the restaurant... Laxus is happy about the restaurant now..."

"Of course he is... now go... Fairy Tail needs your help too!"

"Okay! Thank you!!"

"Thank you!" I said to Porlyusica as well. We bid farewell to the medicine advisor with bows, to show her our gratefulness and our appreciation of her help during this long year.

Y/N and I, we both leave the forest and we're going straight to Fairy Tail guild. They need lots of help to build the guild from the scratch; it's all hands on deck kind of situation. Hopefully we could finish it soon and hopefully we could be official again, and work like normally, like before, as Fairy Tail's members.

***

Y/N and Laxus lived together too... Gray-sama and I, were just... it was just convenient... but Laxus and Y/N, we have to talk about it... the-they are in a relationship...

OOH! I heard they are married...

Yeah! A few months ago, right?

Juvia thinks Y/N is pregnant... I mean, dragon mating season and all... and they're both dragon slayers...