Chapter 51

"Shawn, you need to tell her." Aaliyah scolds me. "It's been two weeks since you made your decision. She's going to be so pissed you didn't ask her!" She says, crossing her arms over her chest in anger.

"Liyah...how do I tell her? How could I possibly tell her this without her getting upset?! Things have been so good with us." I say; guilt already tearing me up inside.

"Well maybe you should have thought about that before you decided to relocate to Monaco for months!" My sister shouts at me. "If she gets upset, you have no one to blame but yourself." She huffs as she storms out of my room.

I run my hands through my hair as I contemplate how I'm going to tell Camila, the love of my life that I'm leaving her behind to do some off the book training to get back into a car faster.

Why use my simulator when I can be in the real thing? Was my initial thought when I got the call and made the decision to move. My PitFit crew is coming with me, and I was planning on having Camila come with me. I need my people and my love with me.  She has to say yes!

It's been days since I've seen her.  She's been swamped with work, workouts and therapy.  I miss her more than I already knew I would. 

Niall and Emma invited us on a double date tonight so I at least get to see her, and I figure then is as good a time as any to tell my girlfriend my plans.

I'm still not able to drive even my own car so she is picking me up.  As she pulls into the driveway, I limp out to meet her.  Getting into the car, I can't help but admire her outfit.

  Getting into the car, I can't help but admire her outfit

Damn! My baby bringing the heat.  I'm sweating bullets just looking at her.  How the hell am I going to go through with this?!

"Hey baby!" She smiles at me as I buckle my seatbelt and meet her waiting lips with a kiss over the center console.

"Hmmm hello to you too baby girl." I hum against her lips as I kiss her again.  Her scent intoxicating me; her lips making me hungry for only one thing on the menu tonight.

Her.

As she pulls out of my driveway, I grab her hand and give it a small squeeze. I'm trying to keep my nerves at bay, but it's getting harder and harder now that I've decided to come clean.

"Shawn... are you okay?" She asks.  I'm sure she can feel my palms sweating, but I try and shake it off like it's nothing.  "Yeah baby, I'm fine!  Promise!" I try to assure her.

Reaching the restaurant, I guide her in behind me, the paparazzi cameras flashing as the news traveled quickly of my "Return to the Real World" was now household news.  I hated that she was a part of this now, but she knows what it's like, being the daughter of Mario and the sister of James Cabello.

We meet Niall and Emma at a table towards the back of the restaurant.  The girls hug and Niall and I shake hands as we have a seat.  Dinner starts off great!  We talk about anything and everything.  The girls detail their shopping trip to the lingerie store and wink when they say "we have more in store for you boys."