Never make anyone feel alone

Let's say there are 5 people in a room and 2 of them are going against one person. The other two also decide to go against that one person, You know how that one person feels?
TERRIBLE
USELESS
and most of all UTTERLY ALONE!!!

Today, i vow, i will never make anyone feel like that. Right/wrong, idc i will always stand by that 1 person cuz trust me it kills that 1 person when they get targeted. It kills the humanity in them cuz they were never shown that. It kills their belief on friends cuz they never had a back up, they always stood ALONE.

In the end it leaves them with that one feeling where they say, "It's alright, I am used to being alone anyways, It's not like anyone cares for me"

SO NEVER EVER MAKE ANYONE FEEL LIKE THAT

NEVER EVER

IT MAKES THE ALREADY DEAD PERSON WANT TO REALLY DIE

People make a person feel alone, make them a LONER and then they ask, "Why do you shut yourself away from us?" Well, what more should they do than lock themselves and build walls around them if u make them feel unwanted, useless and utterly ALONE!

I mean what's the point in being surrounded by 1000 people and yet have have not even one person by your side to wipe your tears away? Tell you everything is gonna be fine? Never make anyone feel like they are alone, it kills them, it really does and if you can't be there, it's just not in you personality to be supportive, then better not make friends at all. Betrayal makes one feel more alone. Not all injuries of the heart can be covered up with a smile nor all can be healed.