3 [ We met..again ]

Y/N POV

I stood there holding the golden edged card between my fingers , tapping my feet against the carpet I dialed the number , reaching the phone to my hear I held my breath waiting for someone to come at line.

" Yeoboseyo''. A manly voice spoke from the other side. My hands shaking as though I'll drop my phone .

"h-hello is it Mr. Kim speaking ".

" yeah ."

" C-can you return my car ."

He thought for a second before answering . I could hear him humming as an answer finally comes out of his mouth .

" I will buy you a new one ". My jaw almost dropped to the floor as I pull it back up. He was reasonable for stealing my car and making a good excuse of returning it while he already lost his in the woods.

" I need to return you the coat ".

" Ok then , give me your address " . He had pretty simplicity in his tone as I gave him my addressed place .

< I'm coming > .

I didn't respond and left him on seen .

He still was a stranger to me . Cleaning the living room where he gonna come I placed some cookies on the table . Well that's all the fridge contiained. The doorbell rang as I threw the broom in another room , running to open the door.

There he stood not Mr. Stranger but Mr. WWH

I grinded my teeth as I was so pissed by the fact he's not here till now.

" You looking at my handsome faceu ". I rolled my eyes at his comment.

" Now move ". I cleared the way for him. He literally shooed me out , I storm to the marble marble floor picking the broom again to clean the dirt under the carpet .

yes, he stays with me , and is the reason I was in the woods it all was cause of a fight we got in and he won't back off so I backed myself off , It's funny how easily I could get in trouble with the man I met and I spend half of my life with a troublemaker. The doorbell rang again as I pull it open . No one

I sat to the couch observing the time , it had been exactly 30 minutes . I was scrolling through my phone as a few knocks on the door were audible. Who woulda knock when there's actually a doorbell . Placing my feet back to the ground I headed to the door for the very third time and saw him the second time.

He stood there in the porch with a bouquet of fresh looking flowers , the beauty overloaded by the golden shimmer over the red roses along with daisys and many more flower breeds which I was unable to name. It smelled as beautiful as heaven but I didn't mean to take a deep sniff and take the beautiful aroma.

" Nice to see you again ". He held a cheeky grin as a rectangle shaped smile crawled up his features. His brown locks slightly curled which weren't before.

'' Please step in ". I welcomed him with a warm heart as his gaze landed on the flower vase up the shelf .

Jin just came out of the shower. ruffling his bleached hair as a towel was wrapped around his torso . His eye widened by the quick presence of the man whom I'll consider as Mr. Stranger.

Bowing politely the two actually looked familiar with each other , some what like they didn't need to introduce themselves.

Taehyung's observant gaze skittered all around the room . His eyes were locked to the three set of paintings hanging on the wall as a show piece.

Jin excused himself by an urgent call .

taehyung and me were the only ones left in the room as he didn't speak a bit. Just his eyes feeling like saying everything. His hands reach out to the coke placed on the table. He gulped the soda down as he looked as though he remembered something important.

he got up from the couch to approach me and lended me those beautiful fresh looking flowers. I sniffed it then once and everything became pitch black for me.

Taehyung POV

I held her between my arms as the bouquet fell to the carpet. My hands ran about in front of her face to check whether was unconscious or not , I pulled them back as no response came from her . A luscious smirk placed on my lips as I carried her to the car.

Placing her to the leather surface I had a check on the security services.

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar place . A place with not any natural surroundings , just dark shadows laying in each corner . No windows just high up ventilators.

The door creaked open as footsteps crashed to the planks placed below my feet. I jerk forward trying to get out of the tight ropes holding me in the grasp of the chair. The man stood forward as I raised my head to see his face covered with a mask. My face just on the level of his crotch as I didn't;t dare look down at him.

" Now you know who am I " . I tried to calm down taking deep breaths but it was hard cause of the strong yet toxic odour filling the room. The gas was heavy and was so not easily released by the ventilators situated high.

I started moving my hands and legs hoping to escape but it was of no use , I ended up getting more tired.

" it's of no use ". His voice made me figure out who the hell this guy is behind the stupid black mask covering his every feature.

" Why are you doing this ? ". I groaned thrashing away in front of him which I know he didn't find good.

" Cause I want you ". His face came close to mine forcing me to look at his blank dark face.

'' The fear in your eyes is clearly visible ". He rested his pointy nose on mine as hatred filled my eyes .

It was the fellow feeling of how a prey must've felt when his soul would be snatched from it's prey.

" Don't worry I won't do anything to you unless...... You try to escape " What's so special in me " . Licking my dry lips I moved my face away , covering my features by the hair hanging down my scalp.

He stood up and freed my hands and legs helping me breath one again as I twisted my wrists.

" I want to test you ".

My eyebrows crashed a I couldn't get the meaning of what exactly he ment.

" 1 , 2 , 3 , run ! ". I pushed the door open as a pretty dark corridor was the place I needed to get through in order to leave. I closed my eyes as I sprint forward to the exit . He's insane who would just kidnap some one and ask them to run away after considering the fact that he won't hurt you if you don't escape. I stumbled on the stone falling down to the path

I felt a hand at my shoulder as I tried to crawl away.

" What are you doing here ". This wasn't his voice I turned back to see a different man standing in front of me.

My eyes were closing ,my vision was cloudy as I let out some faint words.

Save me