4

Jimin POV

I shook her from her shoulder trying to wake her up , she was lying breathless , helpless . Observing my surroundings I offered her a ride to the institution, in the way my phone started ringing, bringing it up to ear I heard the order given by the dominant voice.

" Bring her to him "

Faint sobs were heard behind me as she gained my attention. She started choking on her sobs , trails of tears flushing from her face.

As I held her hand she flinched.

" He's not gonna harm you ".

She looked up at me with her glassy eyes , I offered her some tissue papers in order for her to clean herself up. Tossing the used papers to the nearby bin she apologized.

***

A/N POV

Both were sitted on a round table in the cafe. A cup of coffee placed in front her as she stared at the brown liquid. It was going cold in the mid-air.

" Listen, he won't be happy if you stay empty stomach "

She ignored her comment still sitting blank , no emotions on her face nor her body moving an inch.

He stormed, flipping the table off as he stood up , knuckles bruised by the sudden action made by the dark haired brunette.

Her eyes shot up staring at the man whose chest was heaving. His tongue licking a strip of his lips as a weary sigh left from him. Making the chair stand on it's fours again he settled.

" Look I apologise ". Looking away he forced the words out.

Taking out his phone his gaze catched the unseen texts , his fingers fluttered through the touchscreen texting back.

‹ keep her with you I'm coming ›.

It's about 15 minutes till she's been sitting blank, not uttering a single word , her breath normilizing in the air.

The worker placed a plate of food , making the table stand on it's fours again.

" Jin "

She uttered those words low , leaving unheard by some of the ears present in the cafe .

She raised from the chair heading outside as he stopped her blocking the way. " Where are you heading to young lady ". A little spicyness in his tone as he raised his eyebrow repeating himself. 

" I asked you something "

" To escape from you freaks "

A smirk formed making it's way to his plump lips , he let out a blunt chuckle , forceful but natural . An uninvited guest walks in , Every inch of his body covered except the face. He gazed up tilting his head merrily satisfied with the crack sound it produced.

" Why are you doing this to me "

Her eyes filling with exquisite horror by noticing the man behind the black clothing.

Taehyung

Taehyung at the other hand had happiness drawn into his features . She opened her eyes to see him standing right in front of her. Her eyes glistened from the little pool of water. 

" I said I won't do anything ". He wore a dark aura , mischievous smile and the naughty expressions on his face making her fade away in the breeze.

" Come with me ". She huffed death glaring at him and his lunatic smirk.

" You think I'll go with you after you freak who'll firstly kidnap a person, then tell her to escape and when a saviour comes up you'll ask to take her with you again . This is lame-

A burning sensation ran through her cheeks flushing red then they ever were , bringing her fingertips to touch her skin that had just experienced wincing pain to bring the pain on. " I just want to protect you " .

" Just trust me for good , you'll live your life happily ". She jerked him away hatred running through her veins by the touch.

" You're the one who is ruining it more!". Her emotions being on the peak , tears started pooling out of her eyes.

Without letting the situation grow more worse Jimin tilted the ways.

" She mentioned a guy named Jin " His gaze was now on the shorter male , chin up , back straight .

Her hands made their way to the man's pocket bringing the phone up to meet her gaze . After a session of her trembling hands dialing the number she felt , felt the burning gaze boring towards her back. Sniffing the clog up her nostrils she started mouthing. 'pick up'

The person was on the line

''H-hello "

" Hello ji-"

The female's voice caught him off guard making the words cut from the tip of his tongue.

Tae was about to snatch the phone away when jimin's hands on his chest stopped him.

" Is it y/n speaking "

" yes , yes! "

" Where are you and from who' s number are you calling "

" I'm in...xxx cafe "

The conversation didn't stretch further as the other male dragged him out knowing the level of patience of his boss had exceeded the limits.

" Taehyung leave her ''. His fists clenched as he tutted under his breath.

Roses are red violets are blue
Go wherever you want but remember
I see you

After that they left , leaving her in that state of weeping.

***

He stumbled through the stairs quickly running to the garage. The car keys on his grip as he swung the door open entering the driver seat , pulling the gear he drove off.

***

Y/N POV

I was sitting in the chair where I sat before. The table laying beside me and the broken cup of coffee under it , what if he had spiked something in it . The picture of that man staying in my head , his words ran through my mind  . How can he cure me . He is the reason behind all this . Blaming the man continuously in my head I felt lost , a heavy heart that I was carrying , my soul weeping as I felt like tearing. 

I waited for the male to arrive , swallowing the heavy lump again a random girl popped in front of me . Her face litted by a smile as she pulled a chair to sit in front of me.

'' Hi I'm Somi ''. She introduced herself further continuing by telling about her age , her status and what else not, she then changed the topic willing to earn a response from me .

" Are you thinking about..them? "

My eyebrows twitched as I faced her showing attention that she was seeking a few minutes ago. I nod in response not wanting to respond her in a clear yes or no

" Haha , taehyung is quite unstable about his past , can you believe it!! he wrote a damn book about some shit , he punished me when I tried to read it but...you can try " . She winked at her last sentence causing chills run down my spine.

But wait who are " them "