My Day So Far

Picture this: You're in a school hallway with no one around, banging your head on the locker, from the inside. Yeah that's me, the red fox in there? Yup. It's been almost 4 hours in here, and it's a weekend meaning that no one will be here for the next 2 days or so, I don't know I can't think straight right now.

I'm pretty sure my head's about to start bleeding from all the banging I've been doing, I mean what else could I do? Soon enough, it did. "Fuck, now what?!," I said anger rising in me, "Is the locker gonna spontaneously combust? HUH?!". I kicked the locker stubbing my toe, and feeling the world tilt before me until...BAM. "Ow" I said feeling my head ache even more.

What I should really be telling you is how I got into this mess and how I want to punch a certain Davy in the face.

You see, at my school it's kill or be killed, and nothing says you're the top dog by getting rid of the weak and pitiful, am I right? Well yes, but in this situation I'm wrong. NO ONE IN THIS SCHOOL HAS A FUCKING BRAIN. At least most people don't, but some do one being my friend, Clara. We had been frie- hold on, back to my point. 

Today was no different than another, every so often someone gets pushed in a locker or gets their books stolen by someone. But of course there is always going to be someone coming after you, and for me that was Davy Macenwhore. Well his name is Davy Macenhoy, but trust me the first one fits much better for the prick. Anyways, he was walking over to me (like always) getting ready to shove me into the locker, but instead killed two birds with one stone, and also ended up stealing my key so I couldn't unlock it from the inside (taking precautions are taking precautions ok?). 

I actually managed to escape in time and wanted to run as fast as I could so I did. Until I realized Davy had already grabbed me by the back of the collar of my shirt and yanked so hard I choked. "What do you want from me, Davy?" I asked, like always. "Nothing bitch, but you see that locker right there?" Davy said pointing a finger at my locker. Shaking my head I said no. "Well, I'm gonna help you see it!". Throwing me into the locker in front of everyone and slamming it on my snout.

So now, without further ado, is me right here face on the floor, while inside a locker. "Can't my day get any worse?" I asked and as soon as I said that I heard a familiar voice. 

"Sup, bitch."

Oh shit.