Chapter 6: Pain

The next couple of days go by, still training with Kylo. You and Kylo go onto to training like nothing ever had happened. He admitted to you that there is light and dark inside him.

You are in your sleeping chamber showering when you get a knock on the bathroom door. "Just a minute!" You yell, hoping that whoever it is can hear you over the water. You don't receive an answer back and finish your shower quickly.

You step out in your towel and see Kylo, mask-less, sitting on your bed. He looks at you quickly then looks away.

"I just–," he starts, but you cut him off. You quickly snatch your clothes up that were laying next to him.

"One second," you say as you dart back into the bathroom and slip your clothes on. You exit the bathroom and lean on the bathroom doorway looking at Kylo, your hair still dripping wet. "Okay, continue."

"I just came to say goodbye," he says as he stands up. "It is time for me to leave the ship. General Hux is ready."

"Wait, you're leaving now?" You ask and you leave the door way and walk up to him.

"In a few hours," he answers. "But I need to prepare a few things before I depart."

"Oh," you sigh. You don't know what to think. You cannot even believe that Kylo actually had the audacity to say goodbye to you in person. You just thought he would leave a glass tablet to tell you.

He exhales, not knowing what to say next.

"Be careful!" You smile.

He grins, slightly, but his grin is gone as quickly as it came.

"I cannot guarantee anything," he states as he sits down on the bed again. Your stomach drops, like a weight had just been dropped inside your stomach. You place your hand over your stomach and wobble a little, the feeling overtaking you for a moment. Kylo notices. "What's wrong?"

You recollect yourself. "I just had a weird feeling when you said that, I don't know. That's just really strange." You sit next to him. "How long will you be gone?" You ask.

"That is a question I do not know the answer to," he replies.

"Or you just choose to not answer any questions, especially the questions I ask," you retort. You giggle and he tries his hardest to hold back a smile. You look at him, that strange feeling in your stomach coming back, causing you discomfort.

"I must go," he says as he gets up. You look at the floor.

I feel like something bad is going to happen.

"Can you promise me something?"

"It's hard for me to keep promises," he replies. "But I will try for you."

You smile. "I have a feeling in my stomach that something bad is going to happen to you, or that you are going to be in a bad situation. Just please, be aware. Oh, and don't forget who you truly are." He looks at you, grateful.

"I will try to keep that promise. Goodbye Venus." And with that he nods his head at you and leaves your sleeping chamber.

I can't help but feel that he is going to be caught in a situation that he is going to regret.

~

A week passes by, still no sign of Kylo's return. Everyday you go to the training room and use the training devices by yourself to train. You practice your jabbing and strikes, and you even started mind probing storm troopers for fun.

When am I going to be done with training?

You are lost in thought, when you feel like you got stabbed in your side. You collapse to the floor and look around, but nobody is there. You look under your shirt, and see no blemishes.