4| I Don't Expect You To Know What Lovemaking Is

"Oh, babe, I really need you. My feelings getting deeper. My mind is in a free fall, but there's nothing I can do when it comes to you." —Sam Smith & Burna Boy.

Chapter Theme Song: 'My Oasis' by Sam Smith ft. Burna Boy. (Theme Song Of  The Entire Novel #2)

 (Theme Song Of  The Entire Novel #2)

••

Kelly

Derrick narrows his eyes when he sees me walking into the class, grinning my face off like a crazy hyena. I send him a wink as I gracefully sit in my chair, coiling a leg over the other smugly.

"You alright?" He squints his eyes worriedly, and I nod.

"Just peachy." I shoot him a grin then steer my torso to the rest of the class, waving my hand around arrogantly. "By the way, you imbeciles, Mr. Todd is on his way to class soon. So, those who don't use this room for Advanced History, you should be leaving now."

Look at me. Getting all smug after one civilized conversation with Mr. Todd. Gather your senses, Kelly. He did say you guys aren't friends.

"And how did you get to speak with Mr. Todd?" Gabriella leans back with furrowed brows, clearly finding it impossible that the monster would want to relay a message to me.

"Don't worry about that," I smirk while turning around in my chair and Derrick slides to the edge of his, pushing his face into mine and sniffing. I open my eyes wide and push him away.

"W-what are you doing?!"

Jesus, I have never had such close contact with a boy before, don't play with me like that.

"I was sniffing for any sign of cocaine or liquor." He straightens his spine. "You're acting strange."

I blink my eyes and sigh in relief, my heart popping from my chest at the proximity just now. My virgin heart can't handle such sudden closeness. "Well, I-I have good news." I lean over to him, but not too close. "Mr. Todd is helping me with my math assignment after school." I back away with a cocky smirk.

I watch as Derrick's eyes grow wide as if I just told him that pigs could shoot a bullet from their butts. "What, no way. Really?"

"Yeah, so that's an easy hundred for us right there!" I rotate my hips in victory, attempting to twerk but probably resembling a handicapped duck instead.

"Ahssa!" He raises his hand in a high-five, and I narrow my eyes bewilderedly.

"What is Ahssa?"

"Yes in Korean."

I bob my head, impressed. "Oh, nice, nice. Alright, Ahssa!" I slap my hand against his and we laugh.

"The devil is coming!" Henry chases into the class at the speed of light while everyone who isn't a part of the Advanced History group begins to get up from their seats in a hurry.