ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴇxᴏʀᴄɪsᴛ

Yashiro was beginning to have problems of her own. After noticing a sudden change in their relationship, Yashiro wanted to know more about Hanako to figure out why him and (Name) got so close within a few days. Her curiosity peaked, so she demanded that Hanako give her personal data, as Kou and (Name) had to be stuck in the middle.

"You want my personal data?" Hanako asked. "What are you gonna use it for? Pervert."

"It's not perverted!" Yashiro said. "I'm gonna use it for a compatibility horoscope!"

"You guys are squishing Kou and I," (Name) pointed out.

"Because Yashiro won't leave me alone!" Hanako said.

"Because Hanako-kun won't tell me anything!" Yashiro objected. "All I'm asking for is your real name, blood type, family structure, and date of death."

"Why would you need a date of death for a compatibility horoscope?" (Name) asked.

"Oh come on," Hanako said. "If you wanna do a compatibility horoscope, do it with one of your crushes. Like Minamoto-senpai or someone."

Kou's eyes widened as if it hadn't been obvious who Yashiro's crush was. "Minamoto-senpai?"

"Minamoto-senpai was not a crush!" Yashiro yelled. "It was more like a dream! Like a pop star! You're happy watching them, knowing you can never be together! He's the student council president, and he's so smart and handsome and nice! Minamoto-senpai. What a charming prince!"

"Thank you!" Teru said from behind her. While Yashiro was busy blabbing, she was oblivious to the older brother who heard everything she had said

Yashiro looked back at him suddenly all embarrassed.

"Sorry!" Teru said. "I didn't mean to frighten you."

Yashiro started running backwards as Kou started running forward to his brother.

"Nii-chan!" he called.

"Nii-chan?!" Yashiro asked.

"I've been looking for you Kou," Teru said.

"What's going on?!" Yashiro asked.

Teru walked over to Yashiro. "And you're Yashiro-san! I'm Teru Minamoto. Thanks for always being so kind to my brother."

Yashiro looked at him, love in her eyes. "Yes sir."

Teru's next look was replaced with one of remorse and disgust. He looked right at Hanako, making his disliking for him clear. His face slightly softened at (Name), but he still had the exact same look in his eyes, trying to mask the hatred he felt for her as well.

"Kou," Teru said, "come here. I need to talk to you."

"Erm, okay," Kou hesitantly followed Teru back into back into the building.

Yashiro gasped as if she made a huge and shocking discovery. "Oh my gosh! They have the same surname."

"You didn't notice before this...?" (Name) asked.

~ the next day ~

After Kou's conversation with Teru, he decided to closely watch the toilet ghost's interactions and behavior. As he came into better view, Kou saw that Kirumi of the Garden was also accompanying Hanako. Kou simply thought of it as two ghosts acting suspicious but in reality, (Name) got an opportunity to skip class and just took it.