powers/magic

ladies and gentlemen, Author here with the MC powers and magic. I know this is probably annoying with all this delay, so take pls enjoy the gif above and take it as my apology, now on words with the powers/magic.

y/n magic:

fire spells: Fire Ball, Fire Blast, Ignite, and flame sword.

lightning spells : Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lightning storm, Thunderbolt, and Lightning blade.

Darkness/Shadow magic: Shadow Camouflage/Cloaking, mini black hole, Shadow realm, Darkness Solidification, Darkness Aura.

Hades powers:

Demon Creation/Summoning, Hell-Fire Manipulation, Demonic Telekinesis, Demonic Matter Manipulation, Demonic Healing, Sin Manipulation, Demonic control over time and space, Divine-Demonic Force Manipulation, Demonic Teleportation, Demonic Resurrection, Demionc Mental Manipulation, Demonic Energy Manipulation, Soul Absorption, and Apocalyptic Force Manipulation.

I will save Phobos powers for later.

P.S: y/n isn't op in his human form and in his demon god form. the reason for this is because even if he is a (demonic) god, there are still other gods that can cause a lot of damage or even outright kill him, but only few can do that.

announcements. my act exams are coming up soon, so I'm going to take some time off to prepare, so the first chapter is going to take some time to come up. wish me luck and I'll see you guys later.