CH 2 - Meet the Family

no one pov

After getting dressed, y/n then proceed to head downstairs where he sees a woman, near the stove cooking something and a young girl sitting on the dining table reading a book.

mother

sister

sister

"morning" y/n said, walking to their direction. 

"morning y/n" the older woman said without looking away from what she was cooking. "did you sleep well?"

"like a baby" y/n responded

"anyone would when they come home drunk like you did last night" the young girl said with a slight bit of anger in her voices.

"what wrong little sis, someone stole one of your books " y/n said mockingly

the little girl, who seems to be y/n sister, closed her book and looked at her brother "no, not steal but puke all over it!" she replied angrily 

"oh, ha sorry, Anna" y/n said rubbing his head with a smile

"Sorry! sorry! do you know how long it took me to get it, I had to ask the boss for extra time to get the amount need for it and even after getting the money I had to wait for hrs just to get it"

"Hey, I said I'm sorry, and besides I got a good reason for getting for coming home drunk that night" 

"I don't care, you have to get me a new one"

"alright how much is it" y/n said with a bit of annoyance in his voice

"20 silvers" the girl named Anna said with a wicked smile on her face

"20 silvers?! " y/n shouted, "that like a meal and two girls, no book can be that expansive"

"look pervert " Anna said with a disappointed face "just give me the money and I go buy it myself"

"no way" y/n said shaking his head

"good, I'll be needing - what, did you just say no way!?" anna said looking pissed at her brother.