disclaimer - info

Hello, and welcome to PART TWO of Stephanie's crazy adventures in experimenting with genres she has no right to write in!

content: This book will contain mature language, adult situations, some mentions of trauma/rape, and *gasp* s e x. Also, a head's up—I DO NOT condone cheating/affairs in any way. This is a work of fiction, and should in no way be seen as me encouraging such things. Though the main character is *slightly* (okay, A LOT) modeled after me, I do not share all her views nor would I make the same decisions she does in the novel. ALSO, I will put "🔥" in the chapters where the situation gets steamy (one fire for mild, two for fairly hot, three for WATCH OUT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK AFTER THIS)

locations/cities: Though I did some extensive research on the cities mentioned in this novel, a lot of the bars/places are fictional, but inspired by real places. However the neighborhoods and tourist attractions and hotels—those are real! If you've visited those and find that I've missed something, or haven't described them properly, please feel free to point that out *nicely*.

characters: Even if some of you (*ahem, my real life friends*) recognize these characters or realize they remind you of someone, let me clarify that ALL ARE FICTIONAL and any resemblance to real people is unintentional. Aside from Coralie—who is modeled after me—none of these peeps actually exist.

cliché/trope stuff: while I'm trying my damndest to avoid all that crap, I'm sorry if now and then the story falls into the habitual, cringeworthy crap like one sees in *those* novels (a certain amount of shades of another color, to not bluntly state the title). I have done extensive research on not falling into those traps, but I'm not perfect, so... there.

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, please proceed...