twenty-four 🔥🔥🔥

🔥STEAMY ALERT—GUYS/GALZ

🔥STEAMY ALERT—GUYS/GALZ... this is heavy, HEAVY shit!!! Borderline FOUR fires... BE READY🔥
(ALSO, heavy heavy LGBTQ+ content here, so if you're a hater, gtfo—in case I hadn't already mentioned that)

♫ I love your kisses when they're long
And they're deep, run your fingers through my hair
The way you touch me, yeah I know It's meant to be
We can do it anywhere ♪
(Tinashe ft. Future—How many times)

Coralie had no trouble remembering where Chester's place was—around the corner and a few blocks down from her bar. She shivered as she sat in the back-seat of her Lyft ride; as promised, she'd packed a bag, and dressed lightly, but almost too lightly for this air-conditioned car. Under her olive-green, long-sleeved maxi-dress, she'd thrown on her sexiest pair of underwear, and a matching bra that left little to the imagination. Chester hadn't specified that part—did he even want her to wear panties? Did he want her to wear make-up? Because she'd dolled herself up as best as she could, considering how little time she had to get ready. Delilah, against her supposed and sudden morals, had helped, toying with her hair and choosing her shoes—sexy sling-back open toes that Coralie hated because they were so uncomfortable.

"You won't be wearing them for long," Delilah had said as she shoved Coralie out the door. She stuffed condoms in her purse, and told her to have fun, though her heart wasn't in it.

I hope she forgives me one day...

At the bottom of Chester's building, Coralie typed in his studio's number and waited to be buzzed in. To her shock, Chester's suave voice came through the speaker.

"Come on up, the door's unlocked. Please," he sighed, "keep an open mind, okay?"

As Coralie pushed the door, she gritted her teeth. Her stomach clenched, and another shiver spiraled up her spine; but this one wasn't from the cold. This one was from fear. What on earth had Chester prepared for her? He'd been known to whip up some seriously strange events back in the day. He'd had a few odd-themed house parties that had ended in orgies—Coralie hadn't attended those—and experimented with illegal drug concoctions. And there were the times he'd proposed some heavy BDSM shit that Coralie had politely declined, though he was never offended.

She braced herself to decline again, if that was what he'd meant by open mind. Sure, she was adventurous, albeit more on the vanilla side, but she had limitations. She enjoyed a bit of role-play from time to time, or spicing things up by switching areas in the apartment and wouldn't say no to public sex if it wasn't too risky. Hell, she'd even let Jayden handcuff her once, and didn't dislike it. And Ryan had offered to blindfold her, and she'd felt some excitement at that idea. But Chester batted on another playing field, on another level, and she worried what he'd ask her to do.

If I'm uncomfortable, I'll say no. He won't force me.

As he'd claimed, his front door was unlocked. She crept in, welcomed by a scent of cinnamon and a spicy incense that tickled her nostrils. "Chester?" She closed the door but struggled to see through the dimness. The kitchen light was off, and the only glow came from the other end of the space, where she remembered the bed to be.