twenty-five 🔥🔥

🔥STEAMY ALERT—some recapping of previous chapter & strong imagery :D🔥

♫ You were like my lover and my best friend
All wrapped in one with a ribbon on it ♪
(Rihanna—Rehab)

Blowing a clump of tangled hair out of her face, Coralie opened her eyes. Blurriness welcomed her, and she blinked once, twice, three times until her vision adjusted. In the daylight, and without the smoky atmosphere from the incense, Chester's studio was just a regular, slightly messy man's apartment in the aftermath of a crazy night.

The black satin sheets were wrapped around her, but one of her breasts had escaped, exposed to the morning light. She'd been curled in Chester's arms, it appeared; and as she lifted and craned her neck left and right, she noticed they were alone. Lyla had departed.

"Fuck," she whispered, dropping her head back onto the pillow, rehashing the night's events.

A threesome. She'd had a threesome. With Chester, no less, and with another woman. A sexy, confident, skilled redheaded goddess who'd almost convinced Coralie to open up to a relationship with the same sex.

But her focus on Lyla had shifted after their duet; once she'd managed to avoid surrendering to her caresses. She smirked as she recalled what had happened after she'd taken a taste of Lyla's wetness. The creamy, surprisingly decadent moisture had tipped Coralie overboard, and Lyla had to tug her up to get her to stop. They'd forgotten about Chester—who'd been stroking himself faster and faster as the girls devoured one another—and chose to include him, at last. Both got to their knees and pleasured him, licking the length of his shaft until he was so close to explosion he couldn't sit up anymore.

They'd then taken a quick break; Lyla and Chester snorted lines of white powder, and Coralie took a few shots of Malibu Rum. They'd resumed, and urged by Lyla, Coralie had straddled Chester, lowering onto his cock after he'd put on a condom. She'd ridden him until they nearly lost consciousness, breathless with lust for one another. Lyla fondled her from behind, moaning in her ear, rendering the experience so hot that Coralie came several times before they switched spots. Chester bent Lyla over the bed, with Coralie lying beneath her, flicking at her nipples, gliding her fingers over the top of her labia. Lyla squealed and climaxed, and they once more swapped positions. Mere minutes later, Chester finished and fell on top of Coralie with a groan of pleasure, completing the wild adventure, leaving them all spent and satisfied.

It had been so intense, so out-of-this-world, that as she reviewed it all in her mind now, Coralie had to pinch herself. Had she gone down on a woman? Had she shared another man's penis with that same woman? And had she delighted in every single act, every single second of the naughty night?

Yes.

It was real, it was all real. She still felt the soreness in her lower lips and heard the moans ringing in her ears. Still tasted Lyla's juiciness, the sweetness of her kiss, and sensed the warmth of Chester inside her.