+ hate or no hate

"jisoo, can you perform today?" her manager asked her as she sat on a makeup chair.

"i can perform, but i don't want to sit out there. it's too much for me. like i have my own fans and shinee fans against me and i might just cry." she lightly laughed.

"yeah, i don't want you to stress too much or cry." he mentioned to her.

"now im sad." her eyes started getting watery.

"don't cry." he patted her on the head.

she stopped herself from getting too far.

she sighed.

"take your time, alright?"

"yup."

...

"where's jisoo?"

"she's in the dressing room."

"why so early? i was waiting for her." soojin laughed, they're the closest members as they were friends before trainee days.

"when we get there, don't ask her sensitive questions, she's having a hard time with everything going on." mia said.

"is she performing?"

"yes, only performing, but she won't be sitting out with us."

"i hope she feels better." soojin mentioned.

"yeah, i guess."

which drew the attention to sihyeon.

"just kidding, i do." she said quickly.

it made the atmosphere weirdly awkward.

once they made it to the venue, they got out and went on the red carpet and took their pictures and to their surprise they sat next to shinee again.

"ill sit next to minho to save the suspense for all of you." sihyeon said.

"alright." soojin said.

they entered and took their seats.

"where's jisoo." he whispered to sihyeon.

"huh?"

"jisoo?"

"why do you care about here so much, she's in the dressing room. you'll see her when we perform cause of anxiety or something." she shrugged.

"oh." he said confused in a way.

"yup. it's cold, do you know where the blankets are? my legs are cold."

"no, i don't know this place."

"oh. are you sure?"

"yeah." he sat up.

suddenly the show started and everything went passed. 24k went backstage getting ready to perform.

they performed feel special and bad boy.

"bad boy down..." they finished and people cheered followed by them walking off the stage.

"you did amazing jisoo." soojin hugged her from the back.

"thanks and you too."

"are you gonna sit with us now?"

"no. not today." she laughed lightly.

"no~ it's okay. we should go get ice cream later and catch up."

"tonight?"

"yup."

"okay."

...