+ friends? no ❤️

"jisoo, look what he got me!" mia showed the bouquet of flowers minho got her along with a bag full of candy.

"he wants me to gain weight." she laughed and jisoo forcefully laughed as well.

"that's cute."

"yeah, thank you for letting him go, but i do have something to announce."

"go on."

"uhm, so you know when you lost your phone a two weeks ago, and like i didn't know it your phone so i... textedminhoallthethingsbecauseyouwouldntleavetheminhoalonecompletlyandnowifeelbadforitcausehedoesntlikeyouanymore." she said fast.

"so it was you?"

"i mean, i didn't mean for it to be serious cause you guys already dislike each other. i thought you'd be okay with it."

"okay.. you'd rather have someone hate me to be with you? okay, that makes soo much sense." she got up and walked out the room.

"jisoo~ don't be ma-"

she shut the door.

siheyon sighed but didnt feel that bad. it was winning situation for herself as she did end up with her dream guy.

...

they went to sm to practice for their new comeback and were shocked to find out some news.

"what?" mia questioned.

"it'll benefit the group even more with 9 rather than 5 and your supporters will increase rapidly." mr. sooman said.

"really?"

"the new members will help the group even more, think of it as a new opportunity."

"alright. i have to be opened up to it. when will they be arriving?" mia asked.

"later on tonight, around 12 in the afternoon, they have meetings, they'll practice the choreography and have the comeback with you guys." he mentioned again.

"what about the dorm situation?"

"i'm thinking about moving the group to a bigger dorm. we have the dorm ready we just need to add a few things and it'll be fun."

"alright."

they all had to agree because it was already being done.

once they left the room, they all spoke.

"guys, new members?!" siheyon said. "bad as it is with five," she looked at jisoo who was looking down. "now with 9? it's gross."

"it'll be okay, they'll be nice im assuming." soojin said.

"they'll probably take minho from me and it wouldn't be the first someone did it."

they noticed all the low blows that were giving.

"okay, let's not do that. and have an opened mind." r.u. recommended.

she groaned as she stormed off.

...

"are you okay, you seem... off." soojin asked jisoo.

"uhm, i think im good, yeah."

"no you're not~ you sad all the time."

"i don't even know." she said typing something.

minho walked passed the door.

"oo, minho!"

"no, don't call him, seriously."

she ran out the door, "just kidding, don't come in here! ill be back." she approached him.

"minho." she whispered/yelled.

"what~" he groaned.

"what happened?"

"what happened with what?"

"you already know."

"i don't know what you're talking about." he shrugged.

"minho! with you and jisoo." she whispered.

"nothing really, i just talk to sihyeon now." he said innocently.

"sure~"

"just tell me, jisoo's been sad and she doesn't talk to us anymore, and i'd assume you'd know since you two ar-"

"it really was nothing serious. anyways, you know where siheyeon is by any chance." he asked.

"minho, i know you, and i know you don't like siheyeon, are you doing this to infuriate jisoo? cmon just tell me?"

"if you want to know so bad, go ask jisoo-"

"no, can't you tell me!"

"no thank you."

"okay, stay here and then ill go back and ask jisoo and ill come here." 

"fine by me." he sat down.

"good."

she walked back into the room.

"jisoo,, what happened?"

"with what?"

"you know."

"know what?"

"jisoo~ with minho cause he won't tell me."

"ah."

"us? we're just not talking right now."

"because...."

"he doesn't believe me, but someone wrote these hate messages through my phone to minho, and he took them and thought it was me so now he's not talking to me and vice versa."

"can i see the messages?"

"go ahead."

she looked at them. "oh wow, now i know you 'didn't' like him but you wouldn't... tell him that."

"yup." she shrugged, "but it's good, not that serious."

she nodded, "ill be back." she ran.

"oh my god! you stayed."

"yes."

"now, don't tell me you don't believe jisoo."

he shrugged.

"weren't y'all good friends for like a few week then all of a sudde-"

"you can't make me change my mind. what was written was written, so i don't care."

"ok. you can go now."