+ you believe it, dont you

jisoo left her phone on a random table and left and couldn't find it. she looked around until she gave up and hoped someone put it in lost and found.

the girl grabbed the phone on the table and surprisingly knew the easy password of 222222.

she entered the text messages and found a celebrity that would most definitely react angrily, at least toward jisoo, but the one and only choi minho.

she clicked on his name, and started typing.

❄️ : minho

hey
❄️ what
not even a hey?
❄️ hi
i have so many things to say to you
❄️go on before i have to go
honestly, im just going to say that you've been annoying these past couple weeks, i don't want to hang out with you anymore and you're simply just rude and i don't use this word but i simply hate you and how you act towards others. you love to make it seem like you're a mysterious person but i know so much about you and wouldn't hesitate if someone asked. i don't want you to talk to me and I won't talk to you, deal?
❄️ deal.
good.
read at 1:57pm

she reported the phone lost at the front desk and went back to whatever she was doing before.

"has anyone seen my phone?"

"no."

"where was the last place you put it?"

"on the table near the practice room. and i checked in lost and found multiple times."

"let's go ask the front desk lady because she usually has things." soojin asked.

"sure." they walked towards the elevator.

time goes and they found the phone.

"woo, thank you~" jisoo told soojin for the recommendation.

"did they go on anything, check... just to make sure! like your messages."

"ill check later, too much has gone on."

"alright."

...

"did i do something wrong?" she asked minho as she stood at a practice room.

he ignored her.

"alright. go on then." she grabbed her backpack.

he's been cold to jisoo but not ever actual but you could feel the tension in the room.

"dude, he's mad at me."

"what did you do?" mia asked.

"i don't even know. i asked him if i did something wrong, and he ignored me and you know how he's always joking. but he was serious."

"maybe he doesn't want to talk, text him and ask what's wrong."

"okay."

she got out her phone and texted.

"uhm, i don't remember telling him this at all."

"what."

"look it."

she showed mia and her eyes widened. "i would be mad if i was him too. this is bad."

"what do i do?"

"uhh... i don't even know, im speechless."

"i think he'd believe me if i told him it wasn't me."

"if you want to, i encourage."

"im gonna cry, no i won't." she sighed, "okay, im going~."

"good luck, jisoo, tell me what happens."

"k."

she went around and did stall for a bit before she got the guts to enter the room again.

"knock knock?"

"what do you want."

"i just want to tell you that i didn't send you any of those messages an-"

"so you're name isn't jisoo, alright."

"but it honestly wasn't me, like yeah i could be rude to you but the message was a stretch, i wouldn't say anything like that to you aggressively and you know that. of all people."

"i don't believe you, but you can go ahead and talk about it. im not listening."

" why not? you believe that I'd would do something like that, alright. believe what you want." she shrugged.

"i will."

"fine."

"good."

she shut the door quite hard before she left. and went to mia who was in the café.

"did everything go well?"

"no~"

she continued, "like, i don't know, he wasn't mad but he was sort of , i think that makes sense, but i guess sihyeon could have without worrying about anything."

"awh, jisoo~"

"don't feel bad, it's okay, im okay. it's good." she forcefully smiled.