+ sunflowers

"ooh, look what minho got me today at work!" siheyon said proudly as everyone was in the living room.

"he got you flowers? wow." mia said surprised and looked at jisoo who was concentrated on her phone and sat next to her.

"what kind?" r.u. asked.

"oh, just sunflowers and roses. and he's taking me on date."

"oo where?" jisoo asked.

"un village."

"ah, ive been there before, it's so pretty." mia mentioned.

"that's cute." soojin said dragged.

"yu-"

knock knock knock and ringg

someone knocked on their door and rung their bell.

"wait, shhh. i'll check who.." mia looked at the video camera to see who was there.

"it's minho." she whispered. "do i open it."

"uhm, first i don't want jisoo here... while he is."

"and why is that?"

"because you love to be buddy buddy with him."

"oh really, ca-"

"let's just tell him to not come in." r.u. recommended.

"no." they said in unison.

"fine. ill go into the room. and don't bother asking me for anything. alright? good." she got up and left.

"i'll go with her, so she's not lonely." soojin said as she got up.

"alright, ill talk to her later and you but go ahead and open it, he's probably wondering why no ones answering." mia announced.

"duh, hey~" she switched up fast.

"hi."

"is there something you need? to be here this late is uncommon." she awkwardly laughed and he most definitely felt the tension in the room and with her.

"oh, mr. sooman-"

"does he want to have a meeting with me?"

"no, he said he sent a few packages to this dorm on accident and wanted me to get them back."

"so~ that's all."

"yes? we're you expecting something?"

"uh maybe. it's just funny how you had no problem going on a full vacation with your little friend and when it comes to me, im the leftover. it's honestly not fair." she shut the door on his face.

he stood dumbfounded at the door.

"siheyon, you cant just do that, open it and apologize!" mia exclaimed.

"no." she went to to her room.

mia opened the door and minho was on his phone.

she laughed forcefully, "sorry, she could be a handful sometimes, what was it you need?"

"a few packages mr. sooman sent.

"okay, i think soojin might know, ill be back."

"so you're mr. sooman's running man? anyways, remember when you and jisoo got in the dating controversy, good times. you're both closer because of me." ru said.

"anyways, where even is jisoo?"

"siheyon kicked her out the living room as you knocked on the door and jisoo didn't wanna argue all she went to her room, peacefully."

"no conflict jisoo."

"yeah, she just doesn't like you because she's honestly nice. siheyon can manipulate someone so good, it's weird."

"oh wow.."

"it's okay, you'll be somewhat happy with jisoo- just kidding siheyon. you see that name is stuck in my head. anyways, don't you have places to be?"

"im waiting for the packages?!"

"then hurry it up?!"

"take a seat, this might awhile."

he took off his shoes and sat on a chair.

"should i call jisoo?-"

"no, it's fine." he said quickly.

"okay~" she said as she gave him a water.

"alright, here you go." mia came back with the packages.

"ah thank you very much."