season 1 ~ new life / [1] 🌌

♨︎ It was daytime, and you woke up in the sound of a loud noise, then you went out of bed and went outside.♨︎

"Hey, look four! your girlfriend has woken up, now will you stop screeching? blocky said, 

 four had a blank expression on his face and screeched at blocky.

 "FOUR! you told me not to screech anymore!" X shouted,

"eh, sorry X. He was getting annoying" four said, then you chuckled a bit

four noticed you and said "hey Y/N! Sorry to wake you up. The contestants were triggering me."  

You said "oh it's fine, I'll get changed and I'll start hosting with you and X" 

four and x nodded their heads and you went inside your house.

What should I wear, what should I wear? 

You started at the closet for 3 minutes now, trying to pick the best outfit to wear. 

Suddenly you heard a voice behind you saying 

"I like the blue one, it really matches my personality"

you jumped, and quickly turned back, you see four staring at your closet with a blank expression.

"FOUR?! HOW DID YOU GET HERE? I THOUGHT YOU WERE HOSTING..."

four cutted your sentence and stared outside your window. 

you looked outside as well. 

You see X holding a basket while the other contestants looked super curious and with a wired look on their faces. 

"Oh, well uh.. I should wear the blue one then." 

Four then broke the fourth wall and stretched himself out of the door. You then picked the blue sweater out of your closet and came outside.

X and four was outside hosting,

"You look nice" four said, your face went B/C (blush colour)

"It's time for cake and stake!"  four raised one of his fingers and the intro then started playing.

after that, you pulled a blackboard and it has the votes on it. Last time Iance has lost the game, so X started yelling "IANCE! ARE YOU SEATED?!" everybody was silence, four was facepalming.

"If you survive, you get a slice of this cake"  Four said, "okay, Y/N, go read out the votes."

"Bubble, you survived, by 147 votes." 

Bubble gasped and received a slice of cake. "yioy!"

"Ruby, you survive as well, you had 152 votes." 

X tossed a cake to ruby and ruby got cake all over her face.

the elimination goes by. . .

"Pencil you-"

"Your eliminated!" Four then finished my sentence. 

awww, I wanted to say that.

Four then sucked pencil into the E.X.I.T.

TBC!! :D

love you all! 💙💙💙

(This story has nothing to do with bfb episodes btw)