part 2 - cherryblossoms 🌸

( 🌷)

 "So what's the contest for today, fourty four?" Asked Leafy. "Simple! There's a huge mountain over there, the first team who climbs on top of it wins!" Four explained and cheered. 

You stood and watched the contesters trying to get on top of the very high mountain, you sighed and started to feel tired, so you went to look for a place to sit.

 You sat on a bench nearby and with your hands at your knees, Four noticed you and walked over to you, "hey Y/N! I have a place for you to go- wanna come?" You nodded your head and start to follow Four. 

You entered a very warm and beautiful place, full of cherry blossom trees, wind blows as your heart starts to beat fast, Four sat under a huge cherry blossom tree and patting on the grass next to him, looks like it's a spot for you. 

(🌺)

You sat next to four, four barley said anything yet and stared at the river next to you, you felt awkward, yet happy at the same time.

 "This is the place where X used to sit." Said four,

 "what?" You asked with confusion,

 "X sits here whenever he feels sad, for example one time, he didn't knew what his value is, so he sat under this tree."

....

"So I came to help." Four said,

"But I kind of feel a bit sad too lately, will you help me solve it Y/N?" He said staring at you.

"Sure thing" you said with a smile,

"This tree has been here for a lot of years, so i just want to ehh.. sit with you here." Four said 

"That's nice of you Four, but why are you sa-"

Someone then comes towards you and four, it's Two, your old ex friend. 

"Howdy hi both of you, long time no see?" Two chuckled 

Four starts to feel angry, you can see smoke coming out of his head,

"This is non of your business! Go away and leave me and Y/N alone!" Four shouted 

"Wow, what a surprise, still the same old four ey?" Two laughed 

......

"Ok look, I just need to talk to Y/N real quick, It's....important.." Two said, 

Four started to feel real mad, he stood up and started to scream "no! I saw her first and took her here first so now she's mine!"

 You stared at four and started to feel slightly warm in your cheeks, but so what? There's two of your friends.. uhhh, best friend and ex friend, who is arguing about who to talk with you first, shouldn't you step in? 

(🍃) 

"Hey, hey, Four.. it's fine, I'll be back as soon as you know it, so go host with X for a while and I'll come back!" You said

"Eh, whatever, only because you said so!" Four pointed at you and then disappeared.

"Soo, I needed to tell you something." Two said holding both of his hands together. 

You stayed silent and started to play with your blue sweater from the last chapter.

"sure, I'm at all ears." You joked.

"Well, uhm, I actually had a slightly tiny feeling for you.. well not as much as Four, but only a little." Two sweats 

"Uhhhh.... this is a sudden. Since when?" You asked. 

"Since the first time I saw you." Two replied. 

"What? I actually forgot.. when was the first time you saw me?"

...

(🍂)

"Sigh, when you first arrived, I saw you talking to Four and X from a far distance, and-"

"Wait! How are you able to see me? I didn't see you." You questioned, 

Two replied with a laugh and joked,  "from space, you goose." 

———————

You and two chatted for quite a while, you almost FOURgot about four (haha.) 

So then you said "sorry, two, but I really have to go now, Four is probably waiting."

When you are leaving, you heard two saying "buh bye! I hope we can experience a talk again."

Haha, same old Two.

You then headed back catching up with four and X and the others.