Chapter 12

"The Truth behind the black whole"

Liam's POV
Our first game is about to start but still I'm here at my locker texting my mandu

"10 mins. our game is about to start.. Sleep first so that when you get to New Zealand you have energy.. Bye mandu😘" I put my phone on my locker and lock it

"Hey there" I turn around and saw ..

"Irene" She extended her hand.. Yeah Irene it's Irene

"Uhmm hi" I shake her hand

"I should go" I was about to go when I heard her talk

"I know you and Jennie are not really dating" I was speechless.. what should I say? Uhmmm?

"Jennie is my real Girlfriend" I said seriously but nervous inside

"You're not a good liar Liam" I stuck .. I don't know what to say

"What do you want?" I faced her seriously

"I want my cousin treat me like before again" I confusedly look her in the eyes

"I'm talking about Jennie" She said.. I was shocked .. She and Jennie are cousin!!!

"What!?" I almost shouted

"She didn't tell you.. I know she never counted me as her cousin anymore" She look down .. what..!?

"Who really are you and Jennie?" I ask her

"We're cousins but since Kai and I dating without Jennie's knowing while they're still together.. I know it's all my fault but I can't stop myself to loving Kai" She added.. I know she's is not Jennie to tell me the truth but I'm curious about what really happened before..

"Tell me what really happened before" I said and she nodded

"1 year ago Jennie and I like sisters.. Rośe, Tzuyu and Sana are my friends too but since they know about Kai and I what happened they avoided me and never talk to me.. They all hated me because I hurt our Friend, I hurt my cousin.. I was peace off coz every time that I go to them to say sorry they always avoiding me and they treat me like their enemy.. That's why I'm always fighting to them coz I want them to talk to me coz I really miss them .. I really really miss them.. Fighting against them is just the way so that I can talk to them.." I was looking at her while she's crying.. I'm sorry I didn't know that was your reason..

"Then this Kai Lied about us .. at the first place his the one who flirted on me.. he said he will protect me and choose me no matter what then one day I found out I was pregnant.. I'm so happy to tell him but when I say to him he get mad and he broke up with me and go to Jennie like there's nothing happened about us" What..! Kai really did that!!! I don't know he really like a monster..

"Days past that I don't know what to do about the baby I decided to do the abortion.. Its really hurt for me but I can't raise the baby alone, I still don't want to be a parent..." She's crying so hard so I hug her to comfort her

"It's okay" I said and comforting her

"No Liam its not okay.. Days after of my abortion .. Jennie showed a pic of us kissing .. Jennie go to Kai first not to me .. I'm her cousin but why she choose to go first to that Liar.. Jennie really hurt and broke up with Kai but Kai don't want it so he lied he said I was the one who flirted with him and Harassed him.. He lied to Jennie, to everyone.. Jennie go to me that day and slap me in front of a lot of students.. she was really peace off and hurt.. I saw it on her eyes .. I was about to explain everything but she just slap me over and over again.. then the last word that came up to her that makes my heart broke into pieces was that "Stay away from me you will never be my cousin anymore!!!!" I lost my cousin, I lost Kai and I lost my baby.." she said.. I was really speechless and I don't know what to do to help her ..